1. Lannister Investment Group. As those who watch the show know, the real slogan of the Lannister House is, “A Lannister always pays his debts,” which would be quite refreshing for an investment company.
2. Air Targaryen. An airline is a nice fit with the House of Dragons, however “Fire and Blood” is definitely not a good carrier tagline.
3. Arryn Mobile. Well, “Honor” would certainly be a new quality in the bad customer service world of mobile carriers.
4. Baratheon Security. LOL, you can “trust” them like Blackwater.
5. Stark Outfitters. This one is perfect, bravo, Shutterstock.
Smart branding move by Shutterstock. They used all their own stock photography to create these images. See all the images here.
- US intelligence officials issued repeated warnings to European allies about attacks by Russian state-backed hackers, but it was too little, too late.
- Rudy Giuliani is no longer being considered for a position in the Trump administration. Trump says the former NYC mayor withdrew his name.
- Fire investigators have ruled out a refrigerator as the cause of a warehouse fire that killed 36 people in Oakland, California.
- People are in love with a dog who rides around in a decked out dog car spreading Christmas cheer to hospital patients 🐶🎄