1. Lannister Investment Group. As those who watch the show know, the real slogan of the Lannister House is, “A Lannister always pays his debts,” which would be quite refreshing for an investment company.
2. Air Targaryen. An airline is a nice fit with the House of Dragons, however “Fire and Blood” is definitely not a good carrier tagline.
3. Arryn Mobile. Well, “Honor” would certainly be a new quality in the bad customer service world of mobile carriers.
4. Baratheon Security. LOL, you can “trust” them like Blackwater.
5. Stark Outfitters. This one is perfect, bravo, Shutterstock.
Smart branding move by Shutterstock. They used all their own stock photography to create these images. See all the images here.
- The State Department has faulted Hillary Clinton for breaking email rules and failing to manage cybersecurity risks as Secretary of State.
- 11 states are suing the Obama administration for telling schools to let trans students use the bathroom of their choice.
- Russia has freed Ukrainian pilot Nadia Savchenko, who was convicted of murdering two Russian journalists in 2014.