1. Lannister Investment Group. As those who watch the show know, the real slogan of the Lannister House is, “A Lannister always pays his debts,” which would be quite refreshing for an investment company.
2. Air Targaryen. An airline is a nice fit with the House of Dragons, however “Fire and Blood” is definitely not a good carrier tagline.
3. Arryn Mobile. Well, “Honor” would certainly be a new quality in the bad customer service world of mobile carriers.
4. Baratheon Security. LOL, you can “trust” them like Blackwater.
5. Stark Outfitters. This one is perfect, bravo, Shutterstock.
Smart branding move by Shutterstock. They used all their own stock photography to create these images. See all the images here.
- President Trump delivered a fiery campaign-style speech to about 9,000 adoring supporters in Melbourne, Florida on Saturday afternoon.
- A Washington DC public school has fired back at Education Secretary Betsy DeVos after she criticized its teachers.
- Mark Sanford held a town hall on Saturday that he organized with Indivisible, a group dedicated to holding members of Congress' feet to the fire.
- A gay teen was kicked out of his house, and people are loving how this rapper helped him out 🌈 💜