1. The cover looks innocent enough.
2. But once inside, there’s death and mayhem on every badly-drawn page.
3. Looks like an outlaw got killed. I have no problem with that.
4. The creepy stranger — who looks a bit like actor Peter Lorre — has a gimp arm.
5. Fair enough: But which one is Bill and which one is Joe? I NEED TO KNOW.
6. Bob, I guess, is fine.
7. these kids are TERRIBLE bike riders.
8. This one isn’t.
9. My back! My books!
10. Yep, he’s a dead boy.
11. So, his hand got dyed red? That doesn’t look that painful, crybaby.
12. I can’t read that face at all. Stoned?
This macabre 1969 safety manual has five dead boys and one dead baby.
- The Pentagon will now be able to decide how many of its troops are deployed in the war against ISIS and when they are sent there.
- Texas is suing the federal government for blocking a huge shipment of illegal execution drugs from entering the state 💉
- McDonald's spends big bucks rolling out "premium" menu items like leafy wraps, but data shows its customers just want cheap deals 🍔🍟
- An extraordinary new study claims humans roamed America 130,000 years ago, but fossil experts say don't believe the hype 🤔