1. A Chongqing cosmetics company made their employees crawl in a “challenge exercise” to train them to deal with pressure, according to China Snack.
2. The employees, mostly women in their uniforms, circled the Liberation Monument (Hello irony) on May 2nd.
5. Hundreds of bystanders snapped photos.
7. The police persuaded them to leave, and also criticized the organizers of the Crawl.
- Russian ambassador to the UN Vitaly Churkin has died after suffering from cardiac arrest this morning, a day before his 65th birthday.
- Donald Trump said that his comments about Sweden were referring to a Fox News segment, not an actual incident in the country 🇸🇪🙃
- Senator Ron Wyden will soon introduce legislation requiring warrants before phones can be searched at the US border.
- A girl's best friend showed up to her date in a fake mustache to spy on her and it is the definition of friendship goals 😎