1. A Chongqing cosmetics company made their employees crawl in a “challenge exercise” to train them to deal with pressure, according to China Snack.
2. The employees, mostly women in their uniforms, circled the Liberation Monument (Hello irony) on May 2nd.
5. Hundreds of bystanders snapped photos.
7. The police persuaded them to leave, and also criticized the organizers of the Crawl.
- Bernie Sanders tried to rally his supporters, but got booed when he urged them to vote for Hillary Clinton 😡🇺🇸
- Two people were killed and at least 16 others were injured in a shooting outside a nightclub in Fort Myers, Florida.
- Verizon is buying Yahoo's core business for about $5 billion, ending the web pioneer's run as an independent company.