1. A Chongqing cosmetics company made their employees crawl in a “challenge exercise” to train them to deal with pressure, according to China Snack.
2. The employees, mostly women in their uniforms, circled the Liberation Monument (Hello irony) on May 2nd.
5. Hundreds of bystanders snapped photos.
7. The police persuaded them to leave, and also criticized the organizers of the Crawl.
- It's Day 2 of the Democratic National Convention in Philadelphia. Here's what you need to know.
- Three Qaddafi henchmen who are wanted for embezzling millions from Libya have been found living comfortably in Britain.
- ISIS has claimed responsibility for a church attack that killed a priest in northern France on Tuesday.