Spanish TV actress Amaia Salamanca shows bros how easy it is to insert a Tampax Pearl.
Because bros need to to know proper insertion [fist-bump-boom!].
(Ad agency conference room)
“What dated cliched stupid-woman situation shall we go with here, guys?”
“How bout the shrieking scaredy-girlie who jumps up on furniture?”
“Awesome! Let’s go play some golf.”
6. Club Orange (soft drink).
The poster was banned last year by the ASAI in Ireland who wrote that the image was “intended to represent a pair of women’s breasts” (NO) and that Club Orange was “using sexual innuendo merely to attract attention.”
The commercial from the campaign (below) was not banned.
See if you can find any sexual innuendo in it.
7. Club Orange.
“WE KNOW YOU BOYS CAN’T WAIT TO GET YOUR HANDS ON OUR BITS.”
9. Ultra Tune (auto service centers).
She’s sooooooo dumb!
The spots are still currently running on TV.
Second spot below with two really dumb girls.
10. Ultra Tune.
- Some of Donald Trump's diehard supporters say they have mixed feelings about watching — much less paying for — Trump TV.
- The Obama administration delayed trans workers' protections for years after a landmark civil rights decision 🔎🌈
- A powerful magnitude-6.1 earthquake struck Italy Wednesday night, hours after a smaller magnitude-5.5 quake struck the same region.
- Facebook keeps promoting fake news. Experts say its trending algorithm can't stop it—and it could get worse ❌📰