Spanish TV actress Amaia Salamanca shows bros how easy it is to insert a Tampax Pearl.
Because bros need to to know proper insertion [fist-bump-boom!].
(Ad agency conference room)
“What dated cliched stupid-woman situation shall we go with here, guys?”
“How bout the shrieking scaredy-girlie who jumps up on furniture?”
“Awesome! Let’s go play some golf.”
6. Club Orange (soft drink).
The poster was banned last year by the ASAI in Ireland who wrote that the image was “intended to represent a pair of women’s breasts” (NO) and that Club Orange was “using sexual innuendo merely to attract attention.”
The commercial from the campaign (below) was not banned.
See if you can find any sexual innuendo in it.
7. Club Orange.
“WE KNOW YOU BOYS CAN’T WAIT TO GET YOUR HANDS ON OUR BITS.”
9. Ultra Tune (auto service centers).
She’s sooooooo dumb!
The spots are still currently running on TV.
Second spot below with two really dumb girls.
10. Ultra Tune.
- DNC Day 2: Bill Clinton took the crowd down memory lane, and then Hillary broke through a virtual glass ceiling 💥
- ISIS has claimed responsibility for a church attack that killed a priest in northern France on Tuesday.
- 🍎📉: Apple's business is declining due to slowing iPhone sales, but the company is still making a ton of money.