5. Comandante Biggie
The upper half, painted by Street Artist CERN, was designed by John Garcia, a 21-year-old artist and Parsons senior. The pigeons, in the lower half, were done by the legendary Lee Quinones - one of the founders of New York City subway graffiti movement from the mid-1970s.
8. “Status Update” by KATSU.
Said KATSU: “With the internet being literally woven into the human experience i cannot stand by and not voice my discontent with those who plan on owning our lives… I want the ability for people to permanently remove their information from Facebook… that is not possible. I want Facebook to adequately explain to all users the extent to which their data will be farmed out and shared.”
For daily photos of street art all over New York City, The Dusty Rebel is your best source.
- At least 9 are dead and 25 missing after a warehouse party fire in Oakland, CA. Dozens of fatalities are feared.
- Donald Trump broke with decades of US policy by speaking with the president of Taiwan Friday, a move that could anger China.
- BuzzFeed News analyzed all the links in Donald Trump's tweets to determine where the president-elect gets his news 📰❗️
- "I'm 21 so you can have it back!" This 23-year-old got her lost ID back in the mail, along with a hilarious thank you note 💌😂