5. Comandante Biggie
The upper half, painted by Street Artist CERN, was designed by John Garcia, a 21-year-old artist and Parsons senior. The pigeons, in the lower half, were done by the legendary Lee Quinones - one of the founders of New York City subway graffiti movement from the mid-1970s.
8. “Status Update” by KATSU.
Said KATSU: “With the internet being literally woven into the human experience i cannot stand by and not voice my discontent with those who plan on owning our lives… I want the ability for people to permanently remove their information from Facebook… that is not possible. I want Facebook to adequately explain to all users the extent to which their data will be farmed out and shared.”
For daily photos of street art all over New York City, The Dusty Rebel is your best source.
- The Trump administration wants to send immigrants caught at the southern US border to Mexico even if they're not from the country.
- An off-duty Los Angeles police officer was caught on cellphone video firing at least one shot during a confrontation with several teens.
- Police arrested at least 10 people on Wednesday as they began clearing out protester camps at the Dakota Access Pipeline site.
- A couple recently celebrated their engagement with a "La La Land" inspired photo shoot, and it's pretty cute 💍📷