1. Really Dannon? A man with a fucking bullhorn yelling tempting food names at our guilt-ridden dieting hero? What the actual fuck.
2. 2013 Commercial for Rompetrol, a large Romanian oil company. Every man’s fantasy: fast cars and fast (cleaning) women.
3. New Audi commercial. The woman is all style, no substance, so laugh at her soaked ass. The ripped skirt is a nice touch, too.
4. New spot via Scotland in IRN-BRU’s “gets you through” campaign. The star of the ad is actress Marianne Adams, however her two co-stars are the real attraction.
Here’s a previous even more insane IRN-BRU spot.
5. Sport Clips — It’s good to be a guy. As opposed to a man.
6. New KIA ad, via Australia. Oh lighten up, it’s completely harmless to mock fat women — as long as the HILARIOUS joke makes a valid point about the car, right?
7. Via India, vagina-tightening gel ad from last year. No comment.
- Immigrants are worried two government memos are laying the groundwork for the deportation force Trump promised on the campaign trail.
- A US federal judge ruled that Texas can't cut Planned Parenthood out of its Medicaid program.
- The UK Supreme Court ruled that it's legal for the government to keep couples apart because of their income.
- Yalla! You can now download a new Arab emoji keyboard that includes a belly dancer, Oman Chips, and more 👏