1. Really Dannon? A man with a fucking bullhorn yelling tempting food names at our guilt-ridden dieting hero? What the actual fuck.
2. 2013 Commercial for Rompetrol, a large Romanian oil company. Every man’s fantasy: fast cars and fast (cleaning) women.
3. New Audi commercial. The woman is all style, no substance, so laugh at her soaked ass. The ripped skirt is a nice touch, too.
4. New spot via Scotland in IRN-BRU’s “gets you through” campaign. The star of the ad is actress Marianne Adams, however her two co-stars are the real attraction.
Here’s a previous even more insane IRN-BRU spot.
5. Sport Clips — It’s good to be a guy. As opposed to a man.
6. New KIA ad, via Australia. Oh lighten up, it’s completely harmless to mock fat women — as long as the HILARIOUS joke makes a valid point about the car, right?
7. Via India, vagina-tightening gel ad from last year. No comment.
- Hillary Clinton's campaign is making an unprecedented play for Utah, a state that hasn't gone blue since 1964 🔵
- It's not just you. A massive attack has brought down major sites like Twitter and Spotify for some users in the US.
- Kesha fans rejoice: Sony just confirmed that a new album is in the works 🎶
- People are trolling Eric Trump for apparently getting caught putting lemonade in a free water cup at In-N-Out.