1. Public Hand Sanitizer…
7. Starbucks Addicts Are The Saddest…
In the aftermath of Hurricane Sandy, as Manhattan slowly re-opened for business, these people actually complained because this Starbucks wouldn’t open before they had enough workers — people who couldn’t make it in because much of the subway system was still shutdown.
And, here’s the previous round of — Privileged Human Suffering.
- President Trump announced a new office for victims of "immigration crime" and honored the widow of a Navy SEAL in his first big speech.
- Authorities said voice-masking technology called "spoofing" was used to call in bomb threats to Jewish centers and schools around the US.
- Twitter will start relying on algorithms to identify and restrict accounts for engaging in "abusive behavior" today.
- Uber's CEO said he's "seeking leadership help" after dash-cam footage was published of him aggressively arguing with a company driver 😳