1. Public Hand Sanitizer…
7. Starbucks Addicts Are The Saddest…
In the aftermath of Hurricane Sandy, as Manhattan slowly re-opened for business, these people actually complained because this Starbucks wouldn’t open before they had enough workers — people who couldn’t make it in because much of the subway system was still shutdown.
And, here’s the previous round of — Privileged Human Suffering.
- At least 36 people have died in Friday's fire at a warehouse party in Oakland. Officials say they are no where close to finding a cause.
- Almost a month after the election, North Carolina Gov. Pat McCrory has conceded defeat to Democrat Roy Cooper. He had previously alleged voter fraud.
- Jill Stein filed a federal lawsuit in Pennsylvania for statewide recount of the 2016 election, after she withdrew a request in state court.
- Amazon is opening a grocery store in Seattle that will allow shoppers to walk in and walk out — without pulling out their wallets 👀🍎