1. Sci-Fi Channel.
2007. Ad agency: BETC euroRSCG, France.
2. St. Matthew-in-the-City Anglican church.
2009. They are a very progressive church.
Ad agency: M&C Saatchi, Auckland, New Zealand.
3. Roeschke porn blocker software.
2008. Not actually a Christmas ad, but still quite merry.
Ad agency: Springer & Jacoby, Hamburg, Germany.
Merry X-Mas from far, far in the past.
5. Stella Artois.
I guess(?) Santa was flying drunk, slammed Rudy into a mountain, exchanged Rudy’s rack for free beers. Or something. Ad agency: Ad agency: Eje Sociedad Publicitaria, Puerto Rico.
An elf puking into his hat is always funny.
Ad agency: : adam&eveDDB, UK.
7. Soöruz skate shop.
Ad agency: Publicis Conseil, Paris.
8. Reindeer Ale.
Rudolph the red-nosed alcoholic (actually, his name is Dick).
Ad agency: Rees Bradley Hepburn, Birmingham, UK.
9. Mini Cooper.
Superb idea here from 2009.
In Amsterdam, local agency Ubachswisbrun/JWT surreptitiously dumped a few fake Mini Cooper boxes to be picked up by sanitation crews—but not before they caused a bit of neighborly busybody buzz. Jan got a Mini? VLOEK! (that’s DAMN, in Dutch) The text on the side of the box was advertising a limited time 99€ a month offer.
- Top Mexican soccer player Alan Pulido has been kidnapped outside of his hometown in Tamaulipas, a high-crime state.
- Yep. Marco Rubio said he's sorry for implying Donald Trump has a small penis.
- Lights have turned Australia's most iconic buildings into seriously psychedelic works of art.