This is one of the definitions of Irony:
2. “Incongruity between what might be expected and what actually occurs.”
This is for all you “scholarly” trolls who constantly bleat:
“This isn’t irony!” (say it a whiny human-sheep voice).
2. Perfect Silence fireworks. By BOOMER™.
6. According to the definition this is, like, double irony.
- Golf legend Arnold Palmer has died at 87. Known as "The King," his unusual style and charisma changed the game.
- Monday night's presidential debate may be the last hope for environmental activists who want climate in the national conversation.
- US officials have determined al-Qaeda likely influenced suspected New York City bomber Ahmad Khan Rahami.