This is one of the definitions of Irony:
2. “Incongruity between what might be expected and what actually occurs.”
This is for all you “scholarly” trolls who constantly bleat:
“This isn’t irony!” (say it a whiny human-sheep voice).
2. Perfect Silence fireworks. By BOOMER™.
6. According to the definition this is, like, double irony.
- Hillary Clinton's campaign was reportedly hacked as part of what appears to be a broad cyber attack on Democrats.
- A federal court struck down North Carolina's voting restrictions, ruling they intentionally made it harder for black people to vote.
- Four people in Florida are likely the first to contract the Zika virus from mosquitos in the US, the state's governor says.