3. Schweppes Limón Dry (Spain)
I generally hate celeb endorsement campaigns, because they are usually lazily thought-out, wholly unentertaining commercials. But the choice of Iggy Pop here, for this particular product, is perfect. Bravo, China (the responsible Madrid ad agency). Third ad featuring a full upper body shot here.
6. Parkinson’s UK.
A risky print campaign by London’s Assembly Network, but if you know someone who has (or had) Parkinson’s, it hits you both intellectually and emotionally. I hope it’s doing some good. Second ad below. See all five ads from the campaign here.
8. Pacific Blue Cross (Canada).
Pacific Blue Cross rubs it into America’s face .5 kilometers from the border with this clever billboard that mimics a highway sign that reminds homefolk to get travel insurance before heading to the land of far from free health insurance.
Ad agency: Wasserman + Partners, Vancouver.
- The World Health Organization says there is "no public health justification" for postponing or moving the Rio Olympics because of Zika virus.
- Never mind the $10 million: Donald Trump now says he won't debate "second place finisher" Bernie Sanders.
- No, France has not banned people from sending work emails after hours – no matter how much we all want to believe it 🇫🇷 ✉️