3. Schweppes Limón Dry (Spain)
I generally hate celeb endorsement campaigns, because they are usually lazily thought-out, wholly unentertaining commercials. But the choice of Iggy Pop here, for this particular product, is perfect. Bravo, China (the responsible Madrid ad agency). Third ad featuring a full upper body shot here.
6. Parkinson’s UK.
A risky print campaign by London’s Assembly Network, but if you know someone who has (or had) Parkinson’s, it hits you both intellectually and emotionally. I hope it’s doing some good. Second ad below. See all five ads from the campaign here.
8. Pacific Blue Cross (Canada).
Pacific Blue Cross rubs it into America’s face .5 kilometers from the border with this clever billboard that mimics a highway sign that reminds homefolk to get travel insurance before heading to the land of far from free health insurance.
Ad agency: Wasserman + Partners, Vancouver.
- It's the third day of the Democratic National Convention. Here's where things stand 🇺🇸
- An Australian teen who was subjected to detention abuse has written a letter thanking the public for its support.
- 🍎📉: Apple's business is declining due to slowing iPhone sales, but the company is still making a ton of money.