1. Census Takers. I count…nevermind.
3. Typo! It’s a question, not a statement. First thing I noticed.
4. “She’s programmed. And she’s ready.”
5. “NO STRINGS ATTACHED.”
6. “She’ll be flattered that you thought she was a bit of a kook.”
Every Wednesday until the end of the season, I’ll post a madly sexist ad from the 1960s.
For all the Med Men sexists ads, go here.
- A Cincinnati zoo is defending its decision to kill a gorilla after a boy fell into an exhibit.
- Former U.S. Attorney General Eric Holder said Edward Snowden performed a "public service" leaking surveillance secrets.
- Seventeen people died in a fire at a makeshift nursing home near Ukraine's capital Kiev on Sunday.