1. Census Takers. I count…nevermind.
3. Typo! It’s a question, not a statement. First thing I noticed.
4. “She’s programmed. And she’s ready.”
5. “NO STRINGS ATTACHED.”
6. “She’ll be flattered that you thought she was a bit of a kook.”
Every Wednesday until the end of the season, I’ll post a madly sexist ad from the 1960s.
For all the Med Men sexists ads, go here.
- Donald Trump has often claimed to be "the largest real estate developer in New York," but he isn't.
- Stanford has banned hard liquor at on-campus undergraduate student parties in wake of the Brock Turner scandal.
- Facebook says it mistakenly suspended 2 libertarian groups. It's the network's latest case of suddenly removing content.