1. Census Takers. I count…nevermind.
3. Typo! It’s a question, not a statement. First thing I noticed.
4. “She’s programmed. And she’s ready.”
5. “NO STRINGS ATTACHED.”
6. “She’ll be flattered that you thought she was a bit of a kook.”
Every Wednesday until the end of the season, I’ll post a madly sexist ad from the 1960s.
For all the Med Men sexists ads, go here.
- Pro-EU Macron and far-right Le Pen have topped France's 1st round for president. They face off in 2 weeks 🇫🇷
- After days of deadly riots, Venezuela's president threatened protesters in a bizarre video — while playing catch.
- A recent report found that 6 of the largest soft drinks companies, excluding Coca-Cola, use a combined average of just 6.6% recycled plastic.
- A fan of K-Pop group BTS reimagined the 7-members within the world of Harry Potter and it's magical ✨