1. Census Takers. I count…nevermind.
3. Typo! It’s a question, not a statement. First thing I noticed.
4. “She’s programmed. And she’s ready.”
5. “NO STRINGS ATTACHED.”
6. “She’ll be flattered that you thought she was a bit of a kook.”
Every Wednesday until the end of the season, I’ll post a madly sexist ad from the 1960s.
For all the Med Men sexists ads, go here.
- Hillary Clinton's campaign is making an unprecedented play for Utah, a state that hasn't gone blue since 1964 🔵
- In case you were wondering, no — a big cyber attack couldn't swing the election.
- Kesha fans rejoice: Sony just confirmed that a new album is in the works 🎵
- People are trolling Eric Trump for apparently getting caught putting lemonade in a free water cup at In-N-Out.