1. Census Takers. I count…nevermind.
3. Typo! It’s a question, not a statement. First thing I noticed.
4. “She’s programmed. And she’s ready.”
5. “NO STRINGS ATTACHED.”
6. “She’ll be flattered that you thought she was a bit of a kook.”
Every Wednesday until the end of the season, I’ll post a madly sexist ad from the 1960s.
For all the Med Men sexists ads, go here.
- The Clinton campaign is trying to stop television stations from running a pro-Trump ad featuring Michelle Obama.
- A group of UK Uber drivers have won the right to minimum wage in a case that could have huge implications for the "gig economy" 🚘
- A federal jury cleared the leaders of an Oregon standoff. The militia group took over a wildlife refuge last January.
- RIP — Vine says it's discontinuing its mobile app, effectively ending the 6-second video service 💀