1. He’s always shirtless out of doors, in front of his mostly male entourage and the mostly male reporting pool.
2. Always shirtless…
3. Nothing says “I’m very, very straight” like a shirtless dude on a horse.
4. …even when hunting in the Siberian Tyva region. Who hunts shirtless? I’ll tell you who…
5. A big bear hug, to welcome Gérard Depardieu to the country.
6. Lest we forget Putin’s tender side.
8. At the movies?
10. As they say, a nod is as good as wink, and vice versa.
14. He knows how to tie a bow tie. How many hetero men do you know who know to tie a bow tie?
To catch up on all the recent anti-gay developments in Russia…
…read this startling Animal New York post by Russian Marina Galperina.
- The Clinton campaign is trying to stop television stations from running a pro-Trump ad featuring Michelle Obama.
- A federal jury cleared the leaders of an Oregon standoff. The militia group took over a wildlife refuge last January.
- Countries from around the world have agreed that the Ross Sea in Antarctica will become the world's largest marine protected area.
- RIP — Vine says it's discontinuing its mobile app, effectively ending the 6-second video service 💀