3. Uh huh-huh. Unauthorized Beavis & Butt-Head selling dumplings in Russia.
4. Gourmet Cuisine’s beef with stroganoff sauce. It looks like pieces of crap taking craps.
8. Japanese condom packaging, targeting 10-year-olds, I presume. Kit Sack!
9. Evil Clown brand generic cheese puffs.
10. Via a bodega on the Lower East Side of NYC.
11. Via a meat case in Amsterdam. This was being done to relay that the killed animals had a better life. The Teddy Bears were placed in all the beef and pork packages. Try explaining this to the kids.
- International corporations that want to intimidate countries have access to a private legal system designed just for them. And to unlock its power, sometimes all it takes is a threat.
- Apple has to repay up to €13 billion ($14.5 billion) in illegal tax benefits to Ireland, the European Commission has ruled.
- Some of Europe's most vulnerable children are seeking refuge in the UK only to disappear from care and possibly fall into the clutches of people-traffickers.