1. From 2005, a quite racy ad for White Night energy drink. Note that the aliens are vagina beasts.
2. Another French ad for White Night.
3. From 2008, a wonderfully simple Red Bull ad via the country of Georgia.
4. From 2006, via France.
5. From 2003, via Denmark. Idea was stolen and later used for a funny cheese commercial.
6. Ad for Sol energy drink from 2008, via Colombia.
7. Via New Zealand. Ad won a Silver Lion at Cannes in 2008.
8. PissVertising from 2010, via Turkey.
10. And we end this post with the best energy drink commercial ever produced. Bravo to O&M Brazil for turning the old buttered bread/cat Infinite Energy theory into an ad.
11. BONUS: Meet Barry, the best spokes-hero ever — German ad for Wildfire urban energy drink.
- Donald Trump marveled at how "brilliantly" Hitler seized power during a 2000 visit to a Holocaust museum.
- It's not just you. A massive attack has brought down major sites like Twitter and Spotify for some users in the US.
- At least 26 people have been treated by medics after a chemical incident at London City Airport.
- People are trolling Eric Trump for apparently getting caught putting lemonade in a free water cup at In-N-Out.