1. From 2005, a quite racy ad for White Night energy drink. Note that the aliens are vagina beasts.
2. Another French ad for White Night.
3. From 2008, a wonderfully simple Red Bull ad via the country of Georgia.
4. From 2006, via France.
5. From 2003, via Denmark. Idea was stolen and later used for a funny cheese commercial.
6. Ad for Sol energy drink from 2008, via Colombia.
7. Via New Zealand. Ad won a Silver Lion at Cannes in 2008.
8. PissVertising from 2010, via Turkey.
10. And we end this post with the best energy drink commercial ever produced. Bravo to O&M Brazil for turning the old buttered bread/cat Infinite Energy theory into an ad.
11. BONUS: Meet Barry, the best spokes-hero ever — German ad for Wildfire urban energy drink.
- Nope, President Donald Trump will not release his tax returns after an IRS audit, the White House says, despite pledging to do so.
- Trump has commented on yesterday's massive Women's Marches asking, "why didn't these people vote?"
- Kellyanne Conway says White House press sec. Sean Spicer didn't lie about crowd size at Trump's inauguration. He gave "alternative facts."
- "SNL" paused the laughs for a moment last night to pay tribute to former President Barack Obama.