1. Fisherman rubber boots
Ad agency: Good Media, Kazakhstan.
2. Samurai Vodka
Created by Moscow-based designer Arthur Schreiber.
Cool package for Spark laundry detergent, via South Korea.
4. Campaign against Landmines
Special ketchup packets created to raise awareness and donations.
A little gruesome, but brilliant.
Ad agency: Publicis Mojo, Auckland, NZ.
Unfortunately, this is only a concept design by Russian art director and graphic designer Timur Salikhov.
6. Panasonic Note earbuds
Design won a Gold Lion at Cannes in 2010.
Ad agency: Scholz & Friends, Germany.
7. Afro Man
Black melon bread packaging via Japan.
From 2009. Part of a Coca-Cola visual identity system. By London- and San Francisco-based packaging design firm Turner Duckworth.
9. Görtz 17
Cool shoebox for Görtz 17’s Converse Collection.
A special music edition wrap for Ricola cough drops, “Unwrap Your Voice.”
It won Gold for Package Design at the London International Awards last November.
Ad agency: Jung von Matt, Hamburg.
- Hillary Clinton's campaign is making an unprecedented play for Utah, a state that hasn't gone blue since 1964 🔵
- In case you were wondering, no — a big cyber attack couldn't swing the election.
- Kesha fans rejoice: Sony just confirmed that a new album is in the works 🎵
- People are trolling Eric Trump for apparently getting caught putting lemonade in a free water cup at In-N-Out.