1. Camel Tow
There are scores of “Camel Towing” businesses in America (go ahead, Google it).
But these guys go deeper with a dirrrty tagline.
3. Mikos Air.
All the awards for honesty.
Buuut, the “unnecessary” quotation marks are worrisome…
7. Wicked Campers, New Zealand.
The van rental business just got slammed by New Zealand’s ad watchdog for this vulgar bit of copy. It’s not the first time they’ve been reprimanded, and they apparently always ignore the warnings.
Sorry guys, but It doesn’t sell your business at all.
8. Rockin’ G
Many all-you-can-eat Chinese restaurants have a variation of this copy up on their sign. For good reason.
UPDATE: Yes, it’s Photoshopped, but pretend it’s real.
10. Batesville Casket Company
Hey, a PSA — that takes away from their business!
- Inside WikiLeaks: A former employee shares what he learned about Julian Assange (including his beef with Hillary Clinton).
- One week into the fight to take back Mosul, expectations for quick success have clashed with the reality of a bloody struggle ahead.
- At least 13 people were killed and 31 others injured when a tour bus crashed into a semi-trailer near Palm Springs, California Sunday.
- An NFL player paid tribute to Harambe, the gorilla who died at a Cincinnati zoo, on his cleats.