1. Camel Tow
There are scores of “Camel Towing” businesses in America (go ahead, Google it).
But these guys go deeper with a dirrrty tagline.
3. Mikos Air.
All the awards for honesty.
Buuut, the “unnecessary” quotation marks are worrisome…
7. Wicked Campers, New Zealand.
The van rental business just got slammed by New Zealand’s ad watchdog for this vulgar bit of copy. It’s not the first time they’ve been reprimanded, and they apparently always ignore the warnings.
Sorry guys, but It doesn’t sell your business at all.
8. Rockin’ G
Many all-you-can-eat Chinese restaurants have a variation of this copy up on their sign. For good reason.
UPDATE: Yes, it’s Photoshopped, but pretend it’s real.
10. Batesville Casket Company
Hey, a PSA — that takes away from their business!
- Top Mexican soccer player Alan Pulido has been rescue after he was kidnapped outside of his hometown in Tamaulipas.
- Yep. Marco Rubio said he's sorry for implying Donald Trump has a small penis.
- Lights have turned Australia's most iconic buildings into seriously psychedelic works of art.