1. Camel Tow
There are scores of “Camel Towing” businesses in America (go ahead, Google it).
But these guys go deeper with a dirrrty tagline.
3. Mikos Air.
All the awards for honesty.
Buuut, the “unnecessary” quotation marks are worrisome…
7. Wicked Campers, New Zealand.
The van rental business just got slammed by New Zealand’s ad watchdog for this vulgar bit of copy. It’s not the first time they’ve been reprimanded, and they apparently always ignore the warnings.
Sorry guys, but It doesn’t sell your business at all.
8. Rockin’ G
Many all-you-can-eat Chinese restaurants have a variation of this copy up on their sign. For good reason.
UPDATE: Yes, it’s Photoshopped, but pretend it’s real.
10. Batesville Casket Company
Hey, a PSA — that takes away from their business!
- Donald Trump promised insurance for everyone this weekend, but Senate Republicans say they assume he misspoke.
- Blue Lies Matter: Video finally proved that police officers lie — and why they get away with it.
- Obama shortened Chelsea Manning's 35-year sentence for leaking documents to WikiLeaks. She'll be freed in May.
- A Toronto man is on a mission to bathe at a different stranger's house every day this month. And so far, so good🛀