1. Camel Tow
There are scores of “Camel Towing” businesses in America (go ahead, Google it).
But these guys go deeper with a dirrrty tagline.
3. Mikos Air.
All the awards for honesty.
Buuut, the “unnecessary” quotation marks are worrisome…
7. Wicked Campers, New Zealand.
The van rental business just got slammed by New Zealand’s ad watchdog for this vulgar bit of copy. It’s not the first time they’ve been reprimanded, and they apparently always ignore the warnings.
Sorry guys, but It doesn’t sell your business at all.
8. Rockin’ G
Many all-you-can-eat Chinese restaurants have a variation of this copy up on their sign. For good reason.
UPDATE: Yes, it’s Photoshopped, but pretend it’s real.
10. Batesville Casket Company
Hey, a PSA — that takes away from their business!
- A teenager was taken into custody Wednesday after he shot two students and one teacher at an elementary school in South Carolina.
- After top lawmakers accused Russia of meddling with the election, US officials have insisted votes on Election Day will be secure.
- "Hamilton" pulled back the curtain on race and Broadway, but these actors show how far theater still has to go 🎭