1. Camel Tow
There are scores of “Camel Towing” businesses in America (go ahead, Google it).
But these guys go deeper with a dirrrty tagline.
3. Mikos Air.
All the awards for honesty.
Buuut, the “unnecessary” quotation marks are worrisome…
7. Wicked Campers, New Zealand.
The van rental business just got slammed by New Zealand’s ad watchdog for this vulgar bit of copy. It’s not the first time they’ve been reprimanded, and they apparently always ignore the warnings.
Sorry guys, but It doesn’t sell your business at all.
8. Rockin’ G
Many all-you-can-eat Chinese restaurants have a variation of this copy up on their sign. For good reason.
UPDATE: Yes, it’s Photoshopped, but pretend it’s real.
10. Batesville Casket Company
Hey, a PSA — that takes away from their business!
- DNC Day 2: Bill Clinton took the crowd down memory lane, and then Hillary broke through a virtual glass ceiling 💥
- ISIS has claimed responsibility for a church attack that killed a priest in northern France on Tuesday.
- 🍎📉: Apple's business is declining due to slowing iPhone sales, but the company is still making a ton of money.