1. “Me and teddy”
2. “Two men on sofa, one reading book and other wearing wrestling mask”
3. “Chocolate Rose”
4. “Boy, Interrup-Ted”
Caption: “Man stands with arms outstretched and his head hidden behind straw-like fedora with striped fabric band around it. In his hands is miniature childhood version of himself, which is laying prostrate in his hands, his childhood-self arms dangling down, with teddy bear falling from his hand to ground.”
5. “Woman exercising to lose weight”
6. “Young woman dressed as a baby, portrait, studio shot”
I have to comment here: I don’t know what this “young woman” is dressed as, but it ain’t a baby.
7. “nude couple in conflict, woman refusing to eat red apple”
8. “Baby and Grand Canyon”
9. “Portrait of beautiful young woman with creative braid hairdo”
10. “Cute kid with mexican hat on head, sitti… (description stops there)”
And, here’s the 12 best/worst awkward stock photos of 2012.
All images via: Awkward Stock Photos.
- The suspect wanted for killing 39 people at an Istanbul nightclub on New Year's Day has been captured, Turkish media report.
- At least 40 Democrats are boycotting Donald Trump's inauguration after the president-elect criticized civil rights leader John Lewis.
- Prime Minister Theresa May will set out a "hard Brexit" plan during a speech about Britain leaving the European Union.
- Spencer's Gifts is getting flooded with criticism for selling "Grab America By The Pussy" shirts, which many say normalizes sexual assault.