1. “Me and teddy”
2. “Two men on sofa, one reading book and other wearing wrestling mask”
3. “Chocolate Rose”
4. “Boy, Interrup-Ted”
Caption: “Man stands with arms outstretched and his head hidden behind straw-like fedora with striped fabric band around it. In his hands is miniature childhood version of himself, which is laying prostrate in his hands, his childhood-self arms dangling down, with teddy bear falling from his hand to ground.”
5. “Woman exercising to lose weight”
6. “Young woman dressed as a baby, portrait, studio shot”
I have to comment here: I don’t know what this “young woman” is dressed as, but it ain’t a baby.
7. “nude couple in conflict, woman refusing to eat red apple”
8. “Baby and Grand Canyon”
9. “Portrait of beautiful young woman with creative braid hairdo”
10. “Cute kid with mexican hat on head, sitti… (description stops there)”
And, here’s the 12 best/worst awkward stock photos of 2012.
All images via: Awkward Stock Photos.
- Mahershala Ali won Best Supporting Actor for his role in "Moonlight." He's the first Muslim actor to win an Oscar 🏆👏
- Philip Bilden, the businessman nominated by President Trump to be Secretary of the Navy, has withdrawn himself from consideration.
- Actor Bill Paxton has died at 61. He starred in classic films including "Twister," "Titanic," "Big Love," and "Aliens."
- The Nokia brick phone is making a comeback — reimagined with a colored screen, but the game Snake hasn't gone anywhere 🐍📲