19. There’s a saying: ‘Marry in April if you can, joy for maiden and for man’
So… April it is!
27. The last dance is called the ‘Bride dance’ in which guests take turns to dance with the bride and then donate some money to the couple.
The money is collected by a family friend with an apron. The bride’s father is first and the groom is last. He is expected to put down his whole wallet!
29. ‘Blackening the bride and groom’ consists of throwing gunk at the soon-to-be-married couple.
The ceremony helps brings couples together- since they are covered in disgusting, smelly stuff and no one else would want to get close to them, they are brought closer together and can understand what the other is going through much better than anyone else thus cementing their bond.
- Some of Donald Trump's diehard supporters say they have mixed feelings about watching — much less paying for — Trump TV.
- The Obama administration delayed trans workers' protections for years after a landmark civil rights decision 🔎🌈
- A powerful magnitude-6.1 earthquake struck Italy Wednesday night, hours after a smaller magnitude-5.5 quake struck the same region.
- Facebook keeps promoting fake news. Experts say its trending algorithm can't stop it—and it could get worse ❌📰