19. There’s a saying: ‘Marry in April if you can, joy for maiden and for man’
So… April it is!
27. The last dance is called the ‘Bride dance’ in which guests take turns to dance with the bride and then donate some money to the couple.
The money is collected by a family friend with an apron. The bride’s father is first and the groom is last. He is expected to put down his whole wallet!
29. ‘Blackening the bride and groom’ consists of throwing gunk at the soon-to-be-married couple.
The ceremony helps brings couples together- since they are covered in disgusting, smelly stuff and no one else would want to get close to them, they are brought closer together and can understand what the other is going through much better than anyone else thus cementing their bond.
- "Welcome to the movement": Women's March on Washington organizers are working tirelessly to make sure 1st-time marchers stick around ✊
- Nope, President Donald Trump will not release his tax returns after an IRS audit, the White House says, despite pledging to do so.
- Kellyanne Conway says White House press sec. Sean Spicer didn't lie about crowd size at Trump's inauguration. He gave "alternative facts."
- Aziz Ansari has made history as the first South Asian to host 'SNL.' In his monologue, he called Trump "the Chris Brown of politics."