3. Wear white to scare away bad spirits.
6. Watch Jools Holland’s Hootenanny, even though it’s awful and everyone hates it.
11. Immediately after the bells, the first-footing begins, which means being the first person across a friend’s or neighbor’s threshold.
The first-foot usually brings several gifts, including perhaps a coin, bread, salt, coal, or a whisky, which respectively represent financial prosperity, food, flavor, warmth, and good cheer.
14. Write down a wish on a piece of paper, burn it, throw it into a champagne glass, and drink it before 12:01.
Gross but fun!
- Hillary Clinton's campaign is making an unprecedented play for Utah, a state that hasn't gone blue since 1964 🔵
- It's not just you. A massive attack has brought down major sites like Twitter and Spotify for some users in the US.
- At least 26 people have been treated by medics after a chemical incident at London City Airport.
- People are trolling Eric Trump for apparently getting caught putting lemonade in a free water cup at In-N-Out.