Welcome to Spain:
1. Spaniards have the most fantastic food:
2. No, really, check out this magnificent ham:
6. And they were the ones that invented the concept of tapas that you love so much.
7. The wine from Ribera del Duero is one of the best in the world…
8. Speaking of the best… the best restaurant in the world — elBulli — was in Spain.
11. But it also has fantastic beaches…
12. Magical cities next to the water…
13. Impressive mosques…
Like this one in Córdoba.
15. If you’re looking for thrilling experiences you will for sure find them…
17. Although if you’re looking for something fun to do without so much adrenaline, you’ll find that too:
La Tomatina festival will leave you covered in tomatoes!
18. And if you are into traditional entertainment you’ll be able to watch the best soccer teams play against each other:
19. Oh… and the accent… OMG.
22. There’s nothing more passional than flamenco:
23. Spaniards have the best art in the world:
24. And well…Almodovar <3
25. But the best part is: Naps are a religion, and we all know that’s the highlight of any day.
- An adult film actress says Donald Trump, or someone on his behalf, offered her $10,000 and the use of his private jet to come to his suite.
- AT&T has made a deal to buy Time Warner — owner of CNN, HBO, and Warner Bros. — in one of the biggest acquisitions ever 💰
- The Chicago Cubs are heading to their first World Series since 1945 after beating the Los Angeles Dodgers 🐻
- A black metal band crashed a couple's engagement shoot and the photos are 🤘