Welcome to Spain:
1. Spaniards have the most fantastic food:
2. No, really, check out this magnificent ham:
6. And they were the ones that invented the concept of tapas that you love so much.
7. The wine from Ribera del Duero is one of the best in the world…
8. Speaking of the best… the best restaurant in the world — elBulli — was in Spain.
11. But it also has fantastic beaches…
12. Magical cities next to the water…
13. Impressive mosques…
Like this one in Córdoba.
15. If you’re looking for thrilling experiences you will for sure find them…
17. Although if you’re looking for something fun to do without so much adrenaline, you’ll find that too:
La Tomatina festival will leave you covered in tomatoes!
18. And if you are into traditional entertainment you’ll be able to watch the best soccer teams play against each other:
19. Oh… and the accent… OMG.
22. There’s nothing more passional than flamenco:
23. Spaniards have the best art in the world:
24. And well…Almodovar <3
25. But the best part is: Naps are a religion, and we all know that’s the highlight of any day.
- ISIS has claimed responsibility for a bombing that killed at least 80 people in Afghanistan Saturday.
- Hillary Clinton made her debut with VP pick Tim Kaine, who dipped into Spanish and spoke on support for immigration reform and gun control.
- The gunman who killed at least 10 people at a Munich, Germany mall was an 18-year-old "obsessed" with mass shootings, police said.