3. Mamihlapinatapei (Yagan).
While this word has been translated several different ways in English, the most common description is of “a wordless, yet meaningful, glance shared by two individuals who both desire to initiate something, but are reluctant to actually start.”
14. Rhwe (Tsonga)
To sleep on the floor without a mat, while drunk and naked. ALSO KNOWN AS EVERY NIGHT AMIRIGHT?
- Confused refugees question what's next as French authorities begin to clear out the Calais "Jungle" camp.
- Donald Trump keeps questioning polls and insisting he's winning — even as most show him behind nationally.
- Obamacare premiums will jump an average 25% in 2017, but officials say subsidies will keep costs low for most people.
- These parents came up with maybe the best dirty Halloween couple's costume ever. Parents ftw 😂👏