1. Don’t sit on the right side of this car, just in case…
2. I wonder why he got stopped by the police.
3. Super convenient to open and close every day, right?
4. Have you heard of a mixer….?
5. No comments.
6. Remember not to iron your clothes right after eating.
7. The logic behind this idea is *brilliant*.
8. The definition of practical: you can put on lipstick as you check the oncoming traffic.
9. WHAT THE HELL?
10. I bet a bunch of parents are copying this idea right this second.
11. Even putting it together for themselves.
12. Isn’t it harder to drill the coin than to buy a new button?
13. No one will notice. No one.
14. Mmmm. Turning the brake lights with a switch is probably not the safest/most intuitive/easiest thing in the world.
15. No shower head? No problem.
16. And here’s the pro version.
17. Is this for cleaning or for waving hello?
18. DONE! The world is now a better place.
19. Summer’s here, go out and BBQ something.
20. As long as you still have CD’s to play…
21. Ugh, no, no, no, no. NO.
- At least 29 people are dead and 166 hurt after explosions outside a stadium in Turkey, the country's interior minister said.
- Trump will reportedly pick ExxonMobil's CEO Rex Tillerson as secretary of state. He has a long history of oil deals with Russia.
- Gen. David Petraeus helped block the autopsy of an Afghan man who died mysteriously in US custody, emails show.
- "Saturday Night Live" revealed Donald Trump's newest pick to lead the Drug Enforcement Agency: Walter White.