1. Don’t sit on the right side of this car, just in case…
2. I wonder why he got stopped by the police.
3. Super convenient to open and close every day, right?
4. Have you heard of a mixer….?
5. No comments.
6. Remember not to iron your clothes right after eating.
7. The logic behind this idea is *brilliant*.
8. The definition of practical: you can put on lipstick as you check the oncoming traffic.
9. WHAT THE HELL?
10. I bet a bunch of parents are copying this idea right this second.
11. Even putting it together for themselves.
12. Isn’t it harder to drill the coin than to buy a new button?
13. No one will notice. No one.
14. Mmmm. Turning the brake lights with a switch is probably not the safest/most intuitive/easiest thing in the world.
15. No shower head? No problem.
16. And here’s the pro version.
17. Is this for cleaning or for waving hello?
18. DONE! The world is now a better place.
19. Summer’s here, go out and BBQ something.
20. As long as you still have CD’s to play…
21. Ugh, no, no, no, no. NO.
- Trump has named H.R. McMaster as his new National Security Adviser, replacing Michael Flynn, who resigned last week.
- Russian ambassador to the UN Vitaly Churkin has died after suffering from cardiac arrest this morning, a day before his 65th birthday.
- Senator Ron Wyden will soon introduce legislation requiring warrants before phones can be searched at the US border.
- A girl's best friend showed up to her date in a fake mustache to spy on her and it is the definition of friendship goals 😎