1. Before she even played her first show, the tour poster showed the Queen in all her glory and prepared us for the epic royalness we were about to watch.
2. The promotional videos were spectacular and caused her shows to sell out in minutes.
3. Even her corporate sponsor posters were stunning.
4. After months of anticipation, Mrs. Carter arrives in your city. Here we go..
5. THE ENTRANCE. OH GOD, THE ENTRANCE.
6. The costumes were designed by a who's-who in the fashion industry.
8. WORK IT, DIVA.
9. FLYING DIVA.
10. Bey dropped a video in April 2013 to give the world the first taste of what to expect. Heads exploded.
11. Twin brothers Laurent and Larry Bourgeois (aka Les Twins) were the only male dancers Bey needed this tour. And we're not even mad.
12. The Mamas. An unparalleled backing group that made the show just that extra bit special.
13. When Bey unexpectedly cut off her hair and you never knew which hairstyle she'd rock in your city.
14. Long hair, don't care.
15. Short hair, don't care.
16. When Bey sampled other songs during the show...
17. ...And each time...
18. ...The crowd went mental when they realised her genius...
19. ...In giving her songs a whole new level.
And just when you though the Mrs. Carter Show couldn't get any better...
Bey decides to remind us what she's capable of and DROPS A SECRET ALBUM. Heads explode. The internet crashes. And all of this can only mean...
20. NEW SETLIST.
21. 8 new songs from Bey's surprise 5th album were added to her 2014 tour dates.
22. European fans got to see Drunk In Love performed live.
23. As well as a smoking hot performance of Partition.
24. And with a whole new set list, comes a whole new wardrobe...
25. ...Of beautiful, breathtaking costumes...
26. ...That simply remind us...
27. ...She woke up like this, you guys.
28. And throughout her entire world tour, Bey released videos like this...
29. ...and this...
30. ...and this.
31. And she updated her Facebook with photos of tour life...
32. ...and of her family...
33. ...and from behind the scenes.
34. But back on stage, she hugged her man and everything was right in the world.
35. And she gave her all until the very last show.
36. When Bey gave an ugly cry because she was going to miss us.
...it's Beyoncé's world and we just live in it.
This post was created by a member of BuzzFeed Community, where anyone can post awesome lists and creations. Learn more or post your buzz!