From "The Burger of the Day," to the shop next door and the Exterminator Truck, Bob's Burgers has always been one of the punniest (and funniest!) shows on TV.
The "Burger of the Day!" puns have always brought us great joy.
1. There's the "She's A Super Leek" Burger.
2. And the "Beet-er Late Than Never" Burger.
3. Let's not forget the "Beets of the Southern Wild" Burger.
4. Or the "We're Here, We're Gruyere, Get Used To It" Burger.
5. Sometimes its easy like the "Kales From the Crypt" Burger.
6. And sometimes its a bit more of a stretch like the "The Cauliflower's Cumin From Inside the House" Burger.
7. But they're always punny like the "The Life of the Parsley" Burger.
During the opening theme of every episode the building to the left of Bob's gets a different punny name.
8. Including the gum ball shop "Annie Get Your Gum."
9. Or if you're looking for a trendy and affordable outfit, look no further than "Wolf In Cheap Clothing: Discount Pet Apparel."
10. Just because you've got some issues doesn't mean they can't be punny! Like the "Meth I Can! Methadone Clinic."
11. The "I'd Hit That Boxing Gym" is one store you'll be sure to smile and roll your eyes at.
12. And the "Grindecologist Coffee Shop" is one coffee shop you might avoid for awhile.
13. And you can always get down, get funky, and get an oil change at "Earth, Wind & Tires."
And of course there is the Exterminator Truck during the opening theme song which makes puns out of everything.
14. Sometimes the trucks are based off books you had to read in high school like, "The Great Ratsby Exterminators."
15. And sometimes they are based off profound pieces of American literature like, "If You Give A Mouse A Poison Exterminators."
16. They can be based off popular TV shows of the past like, "Murder She Roach Exterminators."
17. Or modern TV shows only that one friend of yours watches like, "So You Think You Have ANTS? Exterminators."
18. Even Academy Award Winning movies are subjected to the wrath of the Bob's Burgers puns.
19. From famous colloquialisms...
20. To famous speeches...
21. The show D.A.R.Es to make puns out of everything.
22. Seriously, not even Shakespeare is safe from the shows puns.
23. Or Eugene O'Neill.
24. There are countless more puns from the show but Rat's All for this list!
This post was created by a member of BuzzFeed Community, where anyone can post awesome lists and creations. Learn more or post your buzz!