1. When he understood the absolute joy that one feels when it's finally Friday.
2. When he was able to make use of free time.
3. When he was able to explain the party habits of college freshman.
4. When he was able to explain the party habits of everyone at college.
5. When he knew exactly how to celebrate successfully passing a final.
6. When he knew exactly how to celebrate not passing a final.
7. When he had the perfect thing to say when everything goes wrong at a party.
8. When he demonstrated the proper way to act at a fancy dinner when the parents are paying.
9. When he displayed how one should react when your fake I.D. gets rejected at a bar.
10. When he carefully explained that the party lifestyle isn't something you want to do...
11. It's something you have to do.
This post was created by a member of BuzzFeed Community, where anyone can post awesome lists and creations. Learn more or post your buzz!