1. In the beginning, you could buy large servings of soda and sugary drinks in New York City.
3. This got a lot of people upset.
4. Like, really upset.
5. To many, it seemed like overreaching, with city government going too far.
6. Opponents argue that the answer to obesity can be found in more exercise.
8. And through eating a balanced, healthy diet.
9. But then, the Mayor’s plans came crashing down.
10. Because New York Supreme Court Judge Milton Tingling invalidated the ban.
16. Meanwhile, New Yorkers are free to unabashedly slurp away.
- 2017 Oscar nominations for Best Picture include: "La La Land," "Moonlight," "Arrival," and "Hidden Figures" 🎥 🎬
- White House Press Secretary Sean Spicer repeated claims that the inauguration was the most watched ever. But the numbers (still) don't make sense.
- Britain's Supreme Court has ruled that Prime Minister Theresa May needs to consult parliament before triggering Brexit.
- "The Great Liberation Of France" is a private chat room that Trump Supporters are using to manipulate French voters 💬👀