1. In the beginning, you could buy large servings of soda and sugary drinks in New York City.
3. This got a lot of people upset.
4. Like, really upset.
5. To many, it seemed like overreaching, with city government going too far.
6. Opponents argue that the answer to obesity can be found in more exercise.
8. And through eating a balanced, healthy diet.
9. But then, the Mayor’s plans came crashing down.
10. Because New York Supreme Court Judge Milton Tingling invalidated the ban.
16. Meanwhile, New Yorkers are free to unabashedly slurp away.
- France's highest court has reversed the burkini ban imposed on a town near Nice, a human rights group lawyer said.
- Hillary Clinton came closer than ever to attacking Donald Trump's character and tied her opponent to the "alt-right" movement.
- Italy declared a state of emergency in the regions hardest hit by Wednesday's earthquake. At least 267 people have died and 400 others were injured.