1. In the beginning, you could buy large servings of soda and sugary drinks in New York City.
3. This got a lot of people upset.
4. Like, really upset.
5. To many, it seemed like overreaching, with city government going too far.
6. Opponents argue that the answer to obesity can be found in more exercise.
8. And through eating a balanced, healthy diet.
9. But then, the Mayor’s plans came crashing down.
10. Because New York Supreme Court Judge Milton Tingling invalidated the ban.
16. Meanwhile, New Yorkers are free to unabashedly slurp away.
- The Clinton campaign is trying to stop television stations from running a pro-Trump ad featuring Michelle Obama.
- A group of UK Uber drivers have won the right to minimum wage and holiday pay in a landmark tribunal ruling 🚘
- A federal jury cleared the leaders of an Oregon standoff. The militia group took over a wildlife refuge last January.
- RIP — Vine says it's discontinuing its mobile app, effectively ending the 6-second video service 💀