1. In the beginning, you could buy large servings of soda and sugary drinks in New York City.
3. This got a lot of people upset.
4. Like, really upset.
5. To many, it seemed like overreaching, with city government going too far.
6. Opponents argue that the answer to obesity can be found in more exercise.
8. And through eating a balanced, healthy diet.
9. But then, the Mayor’s plans came crashing down.
10. Because New York Supreme Court Judge Milton Tingling invalidated the ban.
16. Meanwhile, New Yorkers are free to unabashedly slurp away.
- Oops: "Moonlight" won Best Picture at the Oscars, but they accidentally gave it to "La La Land" first 😳⁉️
- Philip Bilden, the businessman nominated by President Trump to be Secretary of the Navy, has withdrawn himself from consideration.
- Actor Bill Paxton has died at 61. He starred in classic films including "Twister," "Titanic," "Big Love," and "Aliens."
- The Nokia brick phone is making a comeback — reimagined with a colored screen, but the game Snake hasn't gone anywhere 🐍📲