1. "Just remember these two things: she's nineteen years old, and the 82nd Airborne works for me."
2. "Mothers are standing in front of tanks. And we're going to go get their backs."
3. "This was made for my family by a Boston silversmith named Paul Revere. I'm proud of you, Charlie."
4. "Shut it down"
5. Bartlet's first line: "I am the Lord your God, thou shalt worship no other god before me. Boy, those were the days, huh?"
6. "Colonel, this is the president. I'm ready to go." (Air Force One begins takeoff)
7. "What's next?"
8. "That's how I beat him."
9. "We start working to beat this guy right now."
10. "You're looking at him."
11. "This plane is going to China. That is a direct order from your commander-in-chief."
12. Yeah. And I'm gonna win."
13. "When the President stands, nobody sits."
14. "Well, thanks for trying. Here I am anyway."
15. "If you lie...you're finished with me, you understand?"
16. "'Unfunded mandate' is two words, not one big word."
17. "I screwed you on that one."
18. "I'm ready."
19. "In the future, if you're wondering: 'Crime. Boy, I don't know,' is when I decided to kick your ass."
20. When you walk out of here, there'll be people out there, perhaps a great many, who'll think of you as a hero. I just don't for a moment want you thinking I'll be one of them.
21. The "Two Cathedrals" Monologue
Seriously just watch it.