We hope you love the products we recommend! Just so you know, BuzzFeed may collect a share of sales from the links on this page. Oh, and FYI — prices are accurate and items in stock as of time of publication.
1. An eight-piece coaster set that'll be both practical and full of heart.
2. A nude clay pot, because nothing says "be mine" quite like some red terracotta buns.
3. A six-piece set of essential oils to fill their home with a seductive blend of lavender, tea tree, eucalyptus, lemongrass, orange and peppermint smells.
4. A beautiful Le Creuset French press that'll be a secret gift for yourself.
5. A Fellow Barber shaving kit with shave cream, aftershave tonic, and lotion, so that the only "burnin' up" they experience on Valentine's is the kind the Jonas Brothers sing about (not the razor-induced variety).
6. A witty book of illustrations detailing the things we do for love. (Just be prepared for your SO to treat every entry as a legally binding agreement.)
7. A unisex waffle spa robe, to give them the greatest gift of all: lounging around all day.
8. A mini terrarium with a hidden "gentle reminder," because you're so madly in love, you'd shout it from the mountaintops — inside a glass bottle, even — if you could.
9. A bouquet they'll actually be able to enjoy for more than a few weeks. (Plus: Holy shit corgis!)
10. A box of chocolate soaps, because, individually, soaps and chocolates are boring gifts, but when combined are rousing as hell.
11. A bamboo and chrome caddy that'll make their bathtub a place they'll never want to leave ... unless it's to pour another glass.
12. A vintage calendar perfect for your design-conscious SO whose preferred mode of transportation is bicycle.
13. A concrete heart planter, so they can watch a plant grow inside it (or die, tbh) like the love you have for them.
14. A leather luggage sticker to remind your SO that they're the apple of your eye and also the one balancing on your head.
15. A mini cinema light box you can write something clever and/or sappy on prior to gifting.
16. Sculptural flower blocks, the rare gift that would please a grown adult and an infant in equal measure.
17. A stacked porcelain planter for the minimalist SO with a green thumb.
18. A five-pound gummy bear, because a standard plush one just won't do.
19. A tonal boob pillow that'll turn any seat into a loveseat.
20. A romantic (or stressful, depending on the stage of your relationship) pennant they'll want to hang on their wall even if they're not a sports person.
21. A foot massager with built-in heat, because it's a life-improving gift your SO never knew they kneaded.
22. And a set of 12 vintage Valentine's bags, if you're looking to earn a little extra credit for presentation.
Ah, love is in the air.
Reviews have been edited for length and/or clarity.