23 Products On Amazon Our Readers Are Loving Right Now
A scalp-massaging shampoo brush, sound-muffling door bumpers, stress-relieving rings, and 20 other favorite products from our recent posts.
We hope you love the products we recommend! Just so you know, BuzzFeed may collect a share of sales or other compensation from the links on this page. Oh, and FYI — prices are accurate and items in stock as of time of publication.
1. A liquid matte lipstick that comes in an abundance of shades and won't need reapplication at any point during the day.
2. The Art of Gathering, a book packed with surprising insights into how to turn dinner parties, meetings, and conferences into meaningful and worthwhile experiences. (Consider a book club to make this a true gathering.)
3. A pack of sound-muffling door bumpers so you can treat yourself to a midnight snack without announcing your decision to the entire building.
4. A handheld steamer that'll turn crinkly "just-pulled-this-out-from-the-bottom-of-my-dirties" clothing into something a bit more respectable.
6. A pain-relief cream that's unscented, paraben-free, and, more to the point, instantaneous in its soothing effects.
7. A collapsible travel duffel — it's water-resistant and won't show wear and tear, no matter how much you throw it around.
8. A pack of reusable straws and cleaning brushes, because straws in plastic are sometimes not fantastic.
9. Some gift-ready photo prints — your choice of matte, glossy, or luster — that'll probably make your parents verklempt.
10. A "Magic Stone" grill cleaner to take care of the prep part so you can focus your energy on the grillin'.
11. A one-piece swimsuit that comes in a ton of vibrant prints — at least one of which is certain to speak to you.
12. An aloe and coconut oil lotion to soothe yourself when your skin feels sun-slapped, not sun-kissed.
14. A weighted blanket that reviewers with stress and anxiety claim has helped them finally get a good night's rest.
17. A pack of liquid ant bait for anyone who knows the struggle of a pest infestation a little too well (and is tired of investing in control methods that don't work).
18. A lip balm with SPF that comes in a number of enticing flavor profiles (grapefruit and ginger! black tea and blackberry!).
19. A romper with an elasticized waistline, because summer is winding down and you still haven't romped.
20. A play tunnel that has earned the stamp of approval from hundreds of owners and their respective pets (rabbits included).
23. And an eyebrow pencil that you can achieve impressive results with even if you don't live on beauty forums.
Some reviews have been edited for length and/or clarity.