We hope you love the products we recommend! Just so you know, BuzzFeed may collect a share of sales or other compensation from the links on this page. Oh, and FYI — prices are accurate and items in stock as of time of publication.
1. A "stained glass" butterfly activity kit that'll encourage kids to make art — and you, the parent, to start hanging things on your window.
2. A faux-fur fleece throw blanket for chillier summer days or your perpetually over-air-conditioned place of work.
3. A great pair of mid-rise cropped skinny jeans that'll stay looking first-week new no matter how many times you wash 'em — that is, unless you opt for the distressed pair.
4. A set of flameless LED candles, because you love the idea of mood-setting but don't want to be held responsible for actual fire.
5. An easy-on-the-skin silk pillowcase that'll keep you nice and cool during the summer months and your bed looking tidy and unwrinkled year-round.
6. A variety pack of scented Lip Smacker lip balm with SPF protection, if boring ol' Carmex just isn't doing it for you anymore.
7. A pair of noise-canceling workout headphones you won't have to sweat about ruining when you push yourself a little too hard during a workout.
9. A two-in-one activity table, so the tots can have some space to themselves to whip up Lego creations — and then pivot to doodling when inspiration strikes.
10. A pack of charcoal one-minute masks to zap all that nasty pore-clogging dirt and oil, even when you're pressed for time.
11. A luxury skin-care sample box, if you still haven't settled into a daily regimen and are looking to dip your toes (or face) into some products for a reduced price.
12. A large and comfy play mat that your lil' kiddo can keep busy with — whether that's at home or on the go.
13. A bottle warmer to make infant feeding — particularly while traveling without access to a microwave — a little less daunting.
15. An Echo Show, because it's never too late to invite Alexa into your household (and basically never use your hands to activate devices again).
16. A 5-quart nonstick sauté pan with a lid, so you can finally make that ambitious dish you were worried would burn to a crisp in your other cookware.
19. A mini single-serve blender for days you're running late to work but are still determined to have a nutritious, well-rounded breakfast.
21. A five-tiered corner shelf, for a creative solution to your limited floor space and affinity for unusual shelving.
22. An Asus Chromebook that was built to be spilled on (not to be confused with Built to Spill), which makes it an ideal student computer.
23. An inflatable duck, because you're the extra kind of parent who isn't going to settle for a mini rubber duck when it comes to bath time.
25. A storage system that'll encourage kids to put their toys away — even when "Clean up, clean up, everybody do your share" isn't involved.
Reviews here have been edited for length and/or clarity.