We hope you love the products we recommend! Just so you know, BuzzFeed may collect a share of sales or other compensation from the links on this page. Oh, and FYI — prices are accurate and items in stock as of time of publication.
1. A mini waffle maker that might actually get you back in the swing of sit-down breakfasts before work.
2. A pair of cozy lumberjack socks to keep your feet warm as you zombie-walk to the bathroom.
3. A fog-resistant mirror so you can proceed with your post-shower grooming without waiting for your bathroom to air out.
4. A microfiber hair wrap that'll dry your hair in record speed — and best of all, won't be a total drag to keep from unraveling from your head.
5. A bathtub caddy tray you can rest a book or coffee mug (or, lol, your phone) on while you bathe.
6. A diatomite bath mat (that's a fine-grained sedimentary rock-based mat, for the uninitiated) that immediately absorbs moisture from your feet.
7. A classic, non-ticking(!) bedside alarm clock you won't want to toss out the window.
8. A monthly subscription to Quip, the beautiful and award-winning electric toothbrush with a two-minute timer to effectively remove plaque and prevent gingivitis.
9. Or, an activated Japanese charcoal toothbrush — great for your gums and Instagram grid.
10. An infusion pitcher that'll encourage you to hydrate with your favorite fresh fruit, veggies, herbs, or spices.
11. And a towel warmer to make you feel like you're at a spa every time you shower (except you're actually in your apartment and your roommate is threatening to kick down the bathroom door if you don't get out in the next five mins).
12. A Bluetooth speaker you can bring in the shower with you and hear very well.
13. Sudden, an instant coffee subscription that will SOAR above the low bar you have set for all instant coffee products on the market.
14. Or, an at-home cold-brew maker if not even even the chilly fall temps can keep you from enjoying your favorite bev.
15. A personal blender with a take-along bottle so you can be the most envied person on your morning subway commute to work.
16. A tube-wringer, because squeezing out that last tiny bit of toothpaste can be incredibly rewarding, wow!
17. A splurge-worthy bar of exfoliating peppermint, eucalyptus, and rosemary soap even a millennial will look forward to using in the shower.
18. A commuter mug that delivers on its promise to keep your bev hot (or cold) all day long.
19. A super-soft organic towel you'll look forward to using while you wash up.
20. A bedhead cap for those days you wake up an hour too late (with Kramer hair) and don't have the time to take a shower before sprinting out the door.
21. A portable cup holder with suction, so you can be fully caffeinated by the time you step out of the shower.
22. A honeycomb-style drawer organizer, because half the battle of every morning is finding your other sock.
23. A wake-up light that simulates a sunrise, so you wake up gradually and peacefully instead of in a jarring fashion.
24. A durable and simple toothbrush holder with three compartments to tidy up your current grooming situation.
25. A deceptively tiny space heater that gets the job done, so removing the covers from your body and facing the world will become far less brutal during the winter months.
26. A toothbrush holder that attaches to your mirror, because you're gagging at the thought of where your orphan brushes have been.
27. A shower curtain you can count on to actually prevent mold and mildew from developing.
28. An arm-gripping sofa table, so you don't have to leave your couch for your nutritious breakfast of two donuts.
29. A pH shower filter that'll remove any lingering rust from old pipes — as well as fluoride and bacteria — so you can feel confident you are actually getting cleaner in the shower.
30. And a mirror that will make you look like someone who is having a great time being awake.
The reviews for this post have been edited for length and clarity.