We hope you love the products we recommend! Just so you know, BuzzFeed may collect a share of sales or other compensation from the links on this page. Oh, and FYI — prices are accurate and items in stock as of time of publication.
1. A mini bamboo brush and dustpan that is anything but crumby.
2. A pair of touchscreen gloves with surprisingly stylish leather accents.
3. A ceramic dog bowl to make your pup feel like royalty.
4. A gradient cilantro bar soap that, yep, tastes like soap.
5. An obtuse glass vase that clearly belongs on your countertop.
6. A handsome box of matches to light a candle or huddle up by the fireplace with.
7. A set of cork and beech coasters for some added geometric intrigue to your dining table.
8. A knitted tweed throw to make a blanket statement that isn't offensive.
9. A metallic-gold plated stainless steel pyramid that has a different grating function on every side.
10. A marble and wood pedestal to display your hors d'oeuvres on and wow guests with.
11. A pair of memory-foam slippers with fleece lining and —bonus! — waterproof TPR soles for some light outdoor use if you need to throw out the trash.
12. A futuristic brass pen that boasts the title of "the most versatile pen ever made" — seamlessly adapting to a range of temperatures and environments.
13. A natural wood desk lamp for some strong Pixar vibes.
14. A curvy snack vessel that's dishwasher-, microwave-, and oven-safe.
15. A 100% cotton and leather tablet sleeve no one would mistake for an ordinary case.
16. A galactic copper ornament to impart your design-y ways on Christmas tradition.
17. A pencil tray that'll make you look like CEO material.
18. An on-trend neon Carhartt beanie to channel your inner Jonah Hill.
19. Wooden drinking cups that might just turn you on to tea.
20. A cozy fleece bath robe to wear while you try to remember what the sun felt like.
21. A cube-frame planter that deserves a spot on your mantle.
22. A "pebble" speaker to lull you to sleep with a host of nature sounds.
23. A pair of comfy wool camp socks for armor during the next snowstorm.
24. A twisty steel fruit bowl that'll produce some big compliments.
25. A triangular copper scarf hanger to transform your haphazard accessories into stylish home decor.
26. A ceramic food bowl with a fancy marbled pattern to turn eating your leftovers into an elegant experience.
27. A Turkish bath towel for drying your body but also livening up your bathroom.
28. A set of nesting wooden blocks that prove adults can still find fun in some mindless toy stacking when the toy is this beautiful.
29. A confetti-speckled soup bowl to celebrate the gift that is winter soup.
30. A handheld kidney mirror you'll want to take another look at yourself in.
31. A small leather pouch to hold your keys and essentials.
32. A dipped walnut bottle opener with a simple elegance.
33. And a pair of gem shot glasses you'll treasure.
Some reviews in this post have been edited for length and/or clarity.