We hope you love the products we recommend! Just so you know, BuzzFeed may collect a share of sales or other compensation from the links on this page. Oh, and FYI — prices are accurate and items in stock as of time of publication.
1. An acrylic Squatty Potty to get your colon and artistic sensibility aligned.
2. A made-to-order ceramic soap dish with an ingenious drainage spout so excess water trickles out directly into the sink (instead of all over the counter).
3. A handy touch-less "Fohm" dispenser with a paraben-free cleansing solution to turn your existing toilet paper into an environmentally friendly version of "flushable wipes" (which pose a serious threat to marine life, as they don't properly break down when flushed).
4. An over-the-door towel rack that'll give you some much-needed storage space without being an eyesore.
5. Sonos Move, the latest and greatest smart speaker you'll be able to take anywhere — including the bathroom. Its IP56 rating means that it can tolerate all kinds of humidity, heat, and cold.
6. Or, a small-but-mighty budget bluetooth speaker that you'll probably just want to leave in the shower.
7. A natural toothpaste and tube roller that'll bait you with some pastel and Helvetica — and keep you coming back for the effective plaque-removing properties.
8. A sleek shower mirror if you don't play with bathroom mirrors that fog up. And you shouldn't!
9. A freestanding toilet paper holder for a classy way to store your supply without making a big display of it.
10. Or, an even more discrete toilet paper dispenser that'll completely conceal the supply with some ingenious minimalist design.
11. A glass essential oil diffuser with mesmerizing galaxy lights that'll also freshen up your space.
12. A textured ombre shower curtain with rust-resistant rings so the only fading details are intentional.
13. A bamboo bath mat that'll stay looking first-day new (unlike your run-of-the-mill cotton mat).
14. A flexible shower caddy to hold all your shampoos and soaps and look dang good doing it.
15. A bamboo bathtub caddy tray you can rest a book or coffee mug (or, lol, your phone) on while you bathe.
16. A house-shaped tissue box that'snot a joke.
17. A mirrored tray with champagne-gold finish, because you're fancy.
18. An activated charcoal toothbrush — great for your gums and Instagram grid.
19. A splurgeworthy Binu Binu soap bar that looks as good on your counter as it feels while nourishing and invigorating your skin.
20. A corner shower stool so no corner — not even the one in your shower — will go unused.
21. A nickel and glass shelf with a towel bar, an idea you definitely shouldn't shelf!
22. A hanging cotton canvas laundry bag you actually won't mind keeping out.
23. A set of stick-on storage pods that'll find storage space you didn't know you had for all your makeup and other odds and ends.
24. And a two-tiered cosmetic organizer tray with a vanity mirror so you can take another look at yourself.
The reviews in this post have been edited for length and clarity.