We hope you love the products we recommend! Just so you know, BuzzFeed may collect a share of sales or other compensation from the links on this page. Oh, and FYI — prices are accurate and items in stock as of time of publication.
1. A light-blocking, contoured eye mask that serves as a very strong counterpoint to "you snooze, you lose."
2. A nap tee in the signature Gap typeface that you'll look forward to dozing off in.
3. A set of sound-muffling door bumpers, because you're not going to get much mileage out of any napping product until your roommate stops slamming all the kitchen cupboards.
4. A sworn-by lightweight sleeping mask to add some luxury to your current mode of napping.
5. A comfy travel neck pillow for those on-the-go moments when you don't have much to work with.
6. Or a massaging neck wrap that'll give you the best z's in years, if you can get past its uncanny resemblance to a chicken drumstick.
7. A lightweight flannel-fleece blanket that won't be excessive during the warmer summer months.
8. Or, opt for a more on-the-nose blanket that speaks to your unique skillset.
9. A gel fiber pillow, if you've wondered what it might be like to wake up in a tub of butter. In a good way?
10. An amber light bulb that'll produce natural melatonin and, in turn, train your brain to start winding down for a lil' shut-eye.
11. A soothing balm you can rub on your temples or under your nose to help you relax.
12. A sound machine, if you prefer the gentle hum of the ocean or the chirping of birds over, say, a garbage truck.
13. Or, a pair of bed-friendly headphones that'll block out ambient noise (and double as an eye mask) to help you hit the hay much faster.
14. A long-lasting water hammock pool float so you can drift off while getting some sun (and while wearing sunscreen; this is your dermatologist speaking).
15. An alarm clock that projects the time onto your wall and gently wakes you with the sound of your favorite music.
16. A pair of super-cozy lounge pants you can buy on a budget and still feel like royalty in.
17. A cozy beanbag chair that you can plop yourself on after a particularly exhausting workday.
18. A pack of ultra-soft earplugs for blocking out even the loudest of crying airplane babies.
19. Some blackout curtains so you can PTFO day or night.
20. A Brookstone nap robe that is probably (no, definitely) softer than all the robes you've tried on before it.
21. An essential oil diffuser (and humidifier!) to help create the perfect ambience for your nap.
22. A kit of relaxing essential oils (including lavender, peppermint, tea tree and eucalyptus) to use in that new diffuser of yours.
Some reviews have been edited for length and/or clarity.