22 Things That'll Help You Take The Best Nap Of Your Life
🎶 Sweet dreams are made of these products 🎶
We hope you love the products we recommend! Just so you know, BuzzFeed may collect a share of sales or other compensation from the links on this page. Oh, and FYI — prices are accurate and items in stock as of time of publication.
1. A light-blocking, contoured eye mask that serves as a very strong counterpoint to "you snooze, you lose."
3. A set of sound-muffling door bumpers, because you're not going to get much mileage out of any napping product until your roommate stops slamming all the kitchen cupboards.
6. Or a massaging neck wrap that'll give you the best z's in years, if you can get past its uncanny resemblance to a chicken drumstick.
9. A gel fiber pillow, if you've wondered what it might be like to wake up in a tub of butter. In a good way?
10. An amber light bulb that'll produce natural melatonin and, in turn, train your brain to start winding down for a lil' shut-eye.
12. A sound machine, if you prefer the gentle hum of the ocean or the chirping of birds over, say, a garbage truck.
13. Or, a pair of bed-friendly headphones that'll block out ambient noise (and double as an eye mask) to help you hit the hay much faster.
14. A long-lasting water hammock pool float so you can drift off while getting some sun (and while wearing sunscreen; this is your dermatologist speaking).
15. An alarm clock that projects the time onto your wall and gently wakes you with the sound of your favorite music.
20. A Brookstone nap robe that is probably (no, definitely) softer than all the robes you've tried on before it.
22. A kit of relaxing essential oils (including lavender, peppermint, tea tree and eucalyptus) to use in that new diffuser of yours.
Some reviews have been edited for length and/or clarity.