1. Be Grateful for All You Have
Spinning around is one good way to show it!
2. Vanquish Foes with Playful Chomps
Some hugs work too!
3. Let Others know You are “There” for Them
“I just wanna hug you Mr Squirrel!”
4. Be Clean!
6. Always Help Those In Need
Tiki called Rick’s attention to these two baby birds someone placed under the bushes in front of our building. They would never have survived long without help. They were taken in by The Wild Bird Fund to be rehabbed and they are probably soaring in the sky by now over the Lower East Side
Tiki also rescued a Snail in the middle of the sidewalk! He/she was safely returned to the flower patch.
7. Never be Afraid to Try New Things
Tiki’s first walk over The Williamsburg Bridge!
11. Wheeee! Love, Tiki
- Inside WikiLeaks: A former employee shares what he learned about Julian Assange (including his beef with Hillary Clinton).
- One week into the fight to take back Mosul, expectations for quick success have clashed with the reality of a bloody struggle ahead.
- Less than 24 hours after AT&T announced an $85 billion deal to buy Time Warner, politicians are expressing skepticism and opposition.
- An NFL player paid tribute to Harambe, the gorilla who died at a Cincinnati zoo, on his cleats.