1. Be Grateful for All You Have
Spinning around is one good way to show it!
2. Vanquish Foes with Playful Chomps
Some hugs work too!
3. Let Others know You are “There” for Them
“I just wanna hug you Mr Squirrel!”
4. Be Clean!
6. Always Help Those In Need
Tiki called Rick’s attention to these two baby birds someone placed under the bushes in front of our building. They would never have survived long without help. They were taken in by The Wild Bird Fund to be rehabbed and they are probably soaring in the sky by now over the Lower East Side
Tiki also rescued a Snail in the middle of the sidewalk! He/she was safely returned to the flower patch.
7. Never be Afraid to Try New Things
Tiki’s first walk over The Williamsburg Bridge!
11. Wheeee! Love, Tiki
- It's inauguration day: Donald Trump will be sworn in as the 45th president of the United States around 12pm ET 🇺🇸
- One of the nation's top legal groups is seeking a wide array of records from four federal agencies to challenge Trump's potential business conflicts.
- Notorious Mexican drug lord Joaquín "El Chapo" Guzmán has been extradited to the United States to face multiple charges.
- Gingers rejoice! A redhead emoji may be coming your way soon 🙌