From his Facebook page
“Roozer has overcome so much in such a short time, that sitting on the floor of the equine hospital, I had a flood of emotions. Do I euthanize him? Give him a chance? I felt a little selfish if I didn’t give him a chance to prove everyone wrong. He was such a great trooper. I swear that little guy has taught me so much about overcoming obstacles that are placed in our way. An absolutely true life lesson coming from my 19” horse…”
2. One day those bandages will be gone!
His family has already raised $4,400 of the $10,000 needed for his future operation. They are also raising the funds for his post-op recovery mini-wheelchair. Join his Facebook page to keep up on all the updates!
3. I will run one day!
4. Sweet Dreams Little Roo!
- The suspect wanted for killing 39 people at an Istanbul nightclub on New Years Day has been captured, Turkish media reports.
- People are arguing about whether those who are anti-abortion rights should participate in the upcoming Women's March.
- Umm. Over half of the population across 22 countries believe their system is failing and rigged, a new poll says 🌎🤔
- For MLK Day, we're taking a look at some rare pictures of Martin Luther King Jr.