From his Facebook page
“Roozer has overcome so much in such a short time, that sitting on the floor of the equine hospital, I had a flood of emotions. Do I euthanize him? Give him a chance? I felt a little selfish if I didn’t give him a chance to prove everyone wrong. He was such a great trooper. I swear that little guy has taught me so much about overcoming obstacles that are placed in our way. An absolutely true life lesson coming from my 19” horse…”
2. One day those bandages will be gone!
His family has already raised $4,400 of the $10,000 needed for his future operation. They are also raising the funds for his post-op recovery mini-wheelchair. Join his Facebook page to keep up on all the updates!
3. I will run one day!
4. Sweet Dreams Little Roo!
- President Trump accused Barack Obama of organizing recent protests against him and leaking information from the White House to the press.
- A second wave of bomb threats sent to Jewish community centers brought the number of locations threatened on Monday to 30.
- Accounting firm PricewaterhouseCoopers fessed up to the Oscars oops that caused "La La Land" to be named best picture instead of "Moonlight."
- Elon Musk said his SpaceX company will send two tourists around the moon by 2018 🚀🌝