1. He’s a 9 Pound 9 Banded Bundle of Fun!
“For an animal that does not see very well Rustle definitely knows where and when to be present. If a cabinet opens in the animal food prep room he is there in a heartbeat, especially if it contains towels. If a refrigerator door opens he is ready to jump in. Rustle loves his produce—tomatoes, watermelon, bell peppers, grapes, peaches, and will try anything he is given and quickly makes a mess with it.” READ MORE!
2. Watch him roll in the bath!
3. Nom nomin the corn & causing a ruckus!
He’s tearing up the towel cabinet too! Scroll to 2:29 and roll the ruckus!
“It’s like Tremors but in the towels!”
4. Rustle has a lot of tail waggin’ fun!
Are you happy Rustle? Tail waggin’ says YES!
- North Dakota police have begun clearing out Standing Rock protester camps at the Dakota Access Pipeline site.
- Seven Earth-sized planets that could have water and possibly sustain life have been discovered orbiting a dwarf star, NASA announced today.
- The ACLU is suing the city of Milwaukee and its police for allegedly performing thousands of illegal stop-and-frisk searches that targeted minorities.
- #Peggygate: West Elm offers full refunds for the notoriously disintegrating Peggy Couch days after pulling it from its website and stores👏