1. When you're at daily Mass and the priest skips the homily.
2. When you aren’t a hand-holder during the Our Father, but everyone else is.
3. …Except when your crush is around.
4. When the homily is getting just a little too long.
5. When you see your parish priest out of his clerics.
6. When you’re at a different parish and people stand during the consecration.
7. When you’re at a different parish and people sit before receiving.
8. When the kneelers don’t have padding and are super uncomfortable.
9. And then you remember Jesus was crucified, so #guilt #ihaveiteasy
10. When your favorite hymn starts.
11. When you have an issue and your first thought is to turn to the patron saint of that problem.
12. When the choir starts too early or doesn’t know when to stop.
13. When you still hear older people saying old Mass parts.
14. When you catch *yourself* saying old Mass parts.
15. Having an adorable child sitting right in front of you (and making faces at you) during Mass.
16. When you forget it’s a Friday during Lent and accidentally eat meat.
17. When Easter finally comes around and you feast on what you gave up for Lent.
18. When an inappropriate thought comes into mind during Mass.
19. When your heart melts when you see kids receiving their first communion.
20. And chuckling to yourself when you see their reactions to receiving the Precious Blood.
21. When you need to go to Confession and have to find a priest before Mass so you can receive.
22. When you couldn’t get to Confession and now you can’t receive.
23. When you find out that dashing young man is in seminary.
24. Or, when you find out that lovely young lady is entering a convent.
25. Whenever you see sisters (A.K.A. nuns) and it’s the most joyful part of your day.
26. When you hear or read something really awesome about chastity.
27. But find it ridiculously difficult to put into practice sometimes.
28. When you ponder the many mysteries of the faith and fall in love with it all over again.
29. When you step into a gorgeous church and are overwhelmed by the beauty.
30. And when you step into a post-Vatican II church and wonder if the architects were drunk when they planned it.
31. Whenever Marian feastdays come around.
32. When you catch a waft of incense and get a little overpowered by the scent.
33. When you happen upon a church that is currently exposing the Blessed Sacrament.
34. When you realize liturgical apps exist.
35. When you realize you’d rather meet the pope than any other celebrity on earth.
36. When you begin to understand how awesome Catholicism is.
37. And even if it's not the house you would have built, it's home. Forever.
This post was created by a member of BuzzFeed Community, where anyone can post awesome lists and creations. Learn more or post your buzz!