1. Is it always necessary to change one’s clothes for dinner?
2. If a guest should, by mischance, be obliged to dine in morning dress, what should the host do?
3. What are some examples of inappropriate dressing?
4. What is good taste in hair-dressing?
5. What is the objection to commercial words?
6. What are some of the words usually mispronounced?
How many of these words do you pronounce correctly?
7. Does a lady wear a hat for lunch in her own house?
8. Do her guests keep their hats on?
9. BONUS: Men’s dressing chart
This post was created by a user and has not been vetted or endorsed by BuzzFeed's editorial staff. BuzzFeed Community is a place where anyone can post awesome lists and creations. Learn more or post your buzz!
- Thanks to Paul Ryan, Papa Roach's teen-angst smash "Last Resort" has become the internet's unofficial anthem for the owned 😬🎤
- Markets are saying "Vive la France" after pro-EU centrist Emmanuel Macron gained the most votes in the 1st round of the French election.
- A Pro-Trump site is showing that with a big Facebook page and catchy headlines, you can have almost zero content and still make money.
- Tim Hortons, Canada's biggest coffee chain, is opening its first UK store next month ahead of a rollout across the country 🍩
Report an Issue
Drag to highlight one or more parts of the screen.
We got your feedback, and we'll follow up with you at
Sadly, an error occured while sending your feedback. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org to let us know.