1. Is it always necessary to change one’s clothes for dinner?
2. If a guest should, by mischance, be obliged to dine in morning dress, what should the host do?
3. What are some examples of inappropriate dressing?
4. What is good taste in hair-dressing?
5. What is the objection to commercial words?
6. What are some of the words usually mispronounced?
How many of these words do you pronounce correctly?
7. Does a lady wear a hat for lunch in her own house?
8. Do her guests keep their hats on?
9. BONUS: Men’s dressing chart
This post was created by a user and has not been vetted or endorsed by BuzzFeed's editorial staff. BuzzFeed Community is a place where anyone can post awesome lists and creations. Learn more or post your buzz!
- It's the third day of the Democratic National Convention. Here's where things stand 🇺🇸
- Prosecutors have dropped remaining charges against Baltimore police officers related to the death of Freddie Gray.
- Twelve states will support Obama's transgender policies in court after other states sued to block the rules.
Report an Issue
Drag to highlight one or more parts of the screen.
We got your feedback, and we'll follow up with you at
Sadly, an error occured while sending your feedback. Please contact email@example.com to let us know.