1. Is it always necessary to change one’s clothes for dinner?
2. If a guest should, by mischance, be obliged to dine in morning dress, what should the host do?
3. What are some examples of inappropriate dressing?
4. What is good taste in hair-dressing?
5. What is the objection to commercial words?
6. What are some of the words usually mispronounced?
How many of these words do you pronounce correctly?
7. Does a lady wear a hat for lunch in her own house?
8. Do her guests keep their hats on?
9. BONUS: Men’s dressing chart
This post was created by a user and has not been vetted or endorsed by BuzzFeed's editorial staff. BuzzFeed Community is a place where anyone can post awesome lists and creations. Learn more or post your buzz!
- The Trump administration wants to send immigrants caught at the southern US border to Mexico even if they're not from the country.
- Several states will keep enforcing bans against transgender discrimination in schools after Trump withdrew guidelines protecting students.
- Police arrested at least 10 people on Wednesday as they began clearing out protester camps at the Dakota Access Pipeline site.
- And people with disabilities are having their photos stolen and Facebook isn't helping them.
Report an Issue
Drag to highlight one or more parts of the screen.
We got your feedback, and we'll follow up with you at
Sadly, an error occured while sending your feedback. Please contact email@example.com to let us know.