6. Because they have a very interesting relationship with cats
14. Because they will always be there to welcome you home!
15. Because they will be there with you through the most difficult of circumstances
The man in this picture is a homeless man from Cedar Rapids who was dying of lung cancer. Hospice employees said his last wish was to see his dog, Yurtie. Shortly after she was brought in, Kevin died but the employees said it was one of the most touching moments they had ever witnessed! Yurtie now lives with a new family.
17. Speaking of “Homeward Bound,” just watch this pug get as emotional as you during the ending of the film!
This alone should make you want to go out and adopt!
- Beloved actor Gene Wilder, who starred in classics like "Willy Wonka" and "Blazing Saddles," has died at 83.
- Huma Abedin, a top aide to Hillary Clinton, is separating from Anthony Weiner after his latest sexting revelation.
- Apple will unveil the newest iPhones on September 7. Expect a new dual-camera system and NO headphone jack 📱