2. Another year. Another family holiday card enhanced.
3. Shooter McGavin: A connoisseur of golf, real estate and cat t-shirts.
4. Mr. Shnuggles is not pleased with the new cat.
How dare he bring a bow tie into the equation.
5. I curse every student I have previously sat behind.
6. Now the East Coast natives can partake in the cat worshipping too.
We all know the Polos cannot be sacrificed.
7. Feeling a little left out here…
8. Dillon Francis doesn’t mess around when it comes to cats.
Despite the name of his song, he does GAFOS about the kitties.
9. Oh no he didn’t…
oh yes he did.
10. This is just the beginning.
Cats have acquired the shirts and pants. Next, planet earth.
11. He must be the father…
… of this struggling youngin’.
12. Who’s the odd man out?
Cut off sleeves are so 2010.
13. Shark Week ratings are down. Discovery to pick up Ferocious Cat Week.
14. Gap staff on strike until this line is acquired.
15. Must be his spirit animal.
16. They call him “Icebox” cuz he’s so cool.
18. It’s just so life-like.
22. We are no longer in control.
23. The Original Cat Pants.
Quality has seemed to diminish over the years.
- Republicans presented Democrats with a spending plan that doesn't include funding for the border wall, stalling one of Trump's most controversial campaign promises.
- Fox News anchor Kelly Wright and 12 other current and former employees are suing the network for racial discrimination and harassment.
- The humanitarian crisis in Venezuela is so bad that people are walking over to Brazil to get the food and medicines they need.
- Get ready for nonstop live video on Twitter. The platform is aiming to stream sports, news, and entertainment 24/7 📺📲