1. You head out to the best place on Earth (AKA the craft store),
pick up a few absolutely vital supplies,
and then get to work making your items.
2. When you're finished creating, you take a million pictures until you get the PERFECT one for a front page treasury.
3. You start listing your items,
and then everyone on the forums tells you to improve your SEO and you're all like,
but you keep improving your listings until everything is perfect.
4. You promote your beautifully crafted listings on social media,
and you talk up your shop to everyone you meet until they're all,
and you psych yourself up for all the sales to start rolling in.
5. You keep checking your phone for a cha-ching,
until you're all,
so you start refreshing your shop stats every 30 seconds until you realize,
6. When you FINALLY get a sale you're like,
and then you're like,
7. Then you wrap it all up, mail it out, and
and start waiting for customer feedback.
8. When you get a (hopefully) rare piece of negative feedback, you're all,
until you send a convo to your customer and are all like,
and stay professional so that it will all work out and you won't have to send a refund.
9. But when you get a five star feedback because your customer was all,
you know all your hard work was worth it.
10. Some days you have a million orders that all need to go out tomorrow and you're all like,
and some days you have dry spells,
but ultimately, you love your Etsy shop because you know there's nothing better than being your own boss.
This post was created by a member of BuzzFeed Community, where anyone can post awesome lists and creations. Learn more or post your buzz!