1. A hand embroidered (by you!) petit-point print that can be made into a pillow, or hung like a tapestry.
2. A handmade tote bag that has not one, but two compartments for wine.
3. A yummy smelling reed diffuser, which is way safer than a lit candle.
4. A purse with secret compartments and smell-locking technology if your mom needs, or just enjoys, the ganj.
5. An Audible subscription, for the moms who love to read but may not have the time. (And let's be real, that's most moms.)
6. A Bandolier iPhone holder/case/purse thing which an actual BuzzFeed mom loves so much she told me I had to put it on this list.
7. A super highly-rated digital frame that can play your mom's favorite pictures and videos of you in an endless loop.
8. An adorably tiny fox planter that's handmade in Brazil, and perfect for holding an equally tiny plant.
9. Speaking of small plants, why not try one of these low-maintenance baby air plants?
10. A beach bag that is actually a cooler/chilling bag in a super cute disguise.
11. A set of 10 custom pencils with her favorite saying, or, you know, her favorite swear word.
12. A wristlet/wallet that comes in a zillion colors and holds tons of essentials in one sleek little package.
13. A pair of blue-light filtering glasses to help ease eyestrain after looking at a phone or computer screen.
14. A pair of fuzzy socks with super cute animals on 'em.
15. A pair of highly rated, noise-cancelling headphones that only look expensive.
16. A rose-hibiscus face mist that will encourage your mom to refresh for a moment and take care of herself, even if it's just for a couple spritzes.
A certified cruelty free, vegan, and eco-friendly skincare set that's perfect for traveling.
17. A small wristlet that can charge your mom's phone while it's in there.
Never miss another deal!
Get daily browser notifications for the best deals on the internet.