We hope you love the products we recommend! Just so you know, BuzzFeed may collect a share of sales from the links on this page.
2. A set of 78 gradient, iron-on letters for personalizing anything and everything.
Buy them from ban.do for $14.
(Insider tip, you get $12 off your first order when you sign up for their emails. Plus, as soon as your friend knows how to knit, you’ll be the beneficiary of so many knitted goods — it really is the gift that keeps on giving)
7. And some adorable tape dispensers to go along with all that washi tape.
8. A five-star set of 20 brush markers from Japan.
Buy the set on Amazon for $25.90.
11. A portable set of neon colored pencils, for those bursts of inspiration.
Buy it from ModCloth for $14.99.
If you can’t see the signup box above, just go here to sign up for the BuzzFeed Gift Guide newsletter!
- From water jugs and dehydrated food to Faraday cages and unregistered vehicles, liberals are prepping for Donald Trump's presidency.
- Several people are trapped after an avalanche buried an Italian hotel Wednesday night following a succession of earthquakes.
- Federal agencies have put on a fireworks finale for the Obama administration, suing JPMorgan, Oracle, Fiat Chrysler, and Navient.
- Been wondering why your friends now look like weird glamorous cartoons? That's thanks to Chinese selfie app Meitu. Say cheese 📸