1. A set of enamel pins for the crafter who really does it all. (Or split 'em up if you have multiple crafty friends!)
2. A set of 78 gradient, iron-on letters for personalizing anything and everything.
(Insider tip, you get $12 off your first order when you sign up for their emails. Plus, as soon as your friend knows how to knit, you'll be the beneficiary of so many knitted goods — it really is the gift that keeps on giving)
5. A five-star rated cutting mat that's self healing and comes with a 10-year warranty.
8. A five-star set of 20 brush markers from Japan.
9. The ultimate defuzzer for all those handmade blankets and sweaters.
10. A highly-rated, refillable sticker maker because sometimes other people's stickers just aren't good enough.
11. A portable set of neon colored pencils, for those bursts of inspiration.
13. A gift card to Spoonflower, where you can design your own fabric.
14. A rainbow 10-drawer organizer for fitting all those stray craft supplies.
15. An Xacto knife set with an easy-to-wrap box, for when scissors just aren't gonna cut it.
17. A set of extra fine glitters because sometimes you just need 'em.
18. A set of dandelion pushpins, for pinning wishes to dreamboards and crafting them into existence.
Get 'em from Amazon for $14.98.