1. Man Kills Wife With Homemade Cannon
Man Kills Wife With Homemade Cannon in Potrero March 6th,2012
A bizarre accident involving a cannon in Potrero, where a woman is dead after her husband shot the homemade device into his home.
A Potrero man who had been drinking accidentally shot a homemade cannon into his own mobile home early Tuesday, fatally injuring his 33-year-old wife inside, authorities said.
Homicide detectives were investigating the death in the 25000 block of Potrero Valley Road, according to San Diego County sheriff’s Lt. Kelly Martinez. The incident was reported just after midnight, she said.
A Cal Fire dispatcher said the man had been drinking and was “freaking out.”
He was taken by ambulance to Sharp Memorial Hospital, she said. The extent of his injuries was unclear.
Sgt. David Martinez of the sheriff’s homicide detail told reporters that a 4-year-old child was also inside the home when the cannon fired but the youngster was not hurt. The child was being cared for by a neighbor, he said.
The woman was pronounced dead about 12:15 a.m. at her home at the Twin Lakes Resorts mobile home park in Potrero, a community of about 700 people near the Mexican border.
Her name was not immediately released.
One of the men was injured and taken to a hospital. Mohler did not immediately know his condition or the extent of his injuries.
News Source - http://goo.gl/LJB7b
This post was created by a user and has not been vetted or endorsed by BuzzFeed's editorial staff. BuzzFeed Community is a place where anyone can post awesome lists and creations. Learn more or post your buzz!
- From water jugs and dehydrated food, to faraday cages and unregistered vehicles, liberals are prepping for Trump's presidency.
- Federal agencies have put on a fireworks finale for the Obama administration, suing JP Morgan, Oracle, Fiat Chrysler, and Navient.
- Former Georgia Gov. Sonny Perdue will be nominated as Trump's secretary of agriculture, the final cabinet position to be selected.
- Been wondering why your friends now look like weird glamorous cartoons? This Chinese selfie app is why. Say cheese 📸