20. Total Commitment to Hunger Games
Hunger games brother/sisterhood for life (just because this looks like a frat ring)! It’s only a matter of time before the epidemic of the hunger games obsession spreads to the mountain tops around the world. Or, at least, where there’s cable, internet and bookstores available. May the odds be ever in your favor!
In case you haven’t seen it, here’s the Catching Fire trailer!
- "Moonlight" won Best Picture at the Oscars, but they accidentally gave it to "La La Land" first 😳
- Philip Bilden, the businessman nominated by President Trump to be secretary of the Navy, has withdrawn himself from consideration.
- Actor Bill Paxton has died at 61. He starred in classics including "Twister" and "Titanic."
- The Nokia brick phone is making a comeback — it's been reimagined with a colored screen, but the game Snake hasn't gone anywhere 🐍📲