1. A TikTok-famous just-add-water mopping system because this thing really will make cleaning the floors fun, fast, and easy. And if your place is in desperate need of a floor-to-ceiling clean, reviewers say this even works for scrubbing the walls, too!
2. A wet-and-forget weekly shower spray that works exactly as you'd expect: spray it once a week, and then just rinse it off eight–12 hours later. No scrubbing required to get rid of soap scum, hard water stains, and other grime!
3. A jar of cleaning putty for an effective, and honestly kinda fun, way to clear out dirt and debris from all those hard-to-reach crevices, like on your keyboard, the AC vent in your car, and more!
4. A super duper effective pet hair remover because even though your beloved furbaby sheds all the time, it's somehow worse in the spring?? Or maybe we just let it build up over the winter? Either way, this thing will swipe it all up lickity-split so we can go on with our lives.
5. A pack of printed Swedish dishcloths, aka super absorbent, reusable, and biodegradable little towels, because not only are they more eco-friendly (and less stinky!) than sponges, and stronger and more reusable than paper towels, but they're also way more versatile — use them dry or wet for cleaning dishes, kitchen floors and appliances, scrubbing the tub, and other spring cleaning tasks! Plus, the adorable llama design will likely bring a smile to your face. :)
6. A cooktop cleaning kit to clear off the years of food build-up and crusty grossness, which every spring you look at and think, "dang, I wish I could actually clean that this year" — well this time, you CAN!
7. Heavy-duty cleaning wipes since they can be used on just about any dirty surface you can imagine, like engine stains, muddy, scuffed shoes, random paint splatters, and all the other things you're determined to actually clean this spring.
Promising review: "I think these wipes are made out of magic because they can clean just about anything with very little effort! One wipe cleaned my ENTIRE BATHTUB, including the hard-water buildup and some residual soap scum. The wipe stayed wet for the entire use, and there was absolutely no sweating involved. I hate cleaning but I was so pumped about the tub, I took wipe #2 to my hood vent and, good golly, it's like it's brand-new. I've told everyone I know to buy these." —JenM
Get a 90-pack from Amazon for $14.98 (available in various sizes and packs).
8. A glass cleaner to remove hard-water spots and other filmy build-up, allowing you to remember that you do indeed have a clear, glass shower.
9. A beloved interior cleaner since it will leave the inside of your car looking so clean and beautiful, you'll feel like it's brand new again! Pro tip: this is super handy if you're trying to sell your car.
10. An Easy-Off oven cleaner that according to reviewers, removes even the toughest grime and buildup from ovens, grills, and other kitchen appliances in just minutes!
11. A pumice cleaning stone if you're sick of anxiously explaining to your guests, "no, I promise, the toilet's just like that, I cleaned it, I swear." Questionable bowl rings and toilet marks, begone!
12. A pack of dishwasher cleaning tablets if your dishes somehow keep coming out dirtier than when you put them in. Chances are your dishwasher itself needs a cleaning, and that's what these are for!
13. A 20-pack of cleaning erasers that are just as ~magic~ as other brands, only way more affordable. With these, all you need to clear away tough stains and messes is water and a bit of elbow grease!
14. A wood polish and conditioner for anyone whose spring cleaning mission is to make those floors ✨ sparkle✨. The blend of orange oil, beeswax, and Brazilian carnauba oil works to break down water spots, scratches, and scuff marks to restore your wooden surfaces back to their shiny, glistening glory.
15. A handmade all-natural oven cleaner here to make your dream of once again being able to see inside the oven and watch the cookies bake come true. Made from plant-powered ingredients, this gives a seriously deep clean, all without the use of harsh toxins or chemicals!
16. A pack of all-natural bottle-cleaning tablets to give your water bottles and tumblers a thorough cleaning. We're talking a solution that will finally remove those horrible stains and strange odors.
These are biodegradable and odor free.
Promising review: "I seriously can't believe how well these little tablets work. I had the most disgusting Hydro Flask coffee mug — I tried everything. A bottle brush, different kinds of soap, vinegar, EVERYTHING, and there was still a seemingly impenetrable layer of black sludge inside. I let a tablet sit in each of my mugs for an hour or two, and the black sludge rinsed out COMPLETELY, without even scrubbing. They look brand new. What a magical product. No weird smell or taste afterward, either. I liked it so much I used it on another Hydro Flask I use primarily to hold my Bloody Mary mix in the fridge. I couldn't put anything else in it because it would always taste like spicy tomato juice. Bottle Bright to the rescue! No residual smell or taste anymore. AMAZING AMAZING AMAZING." —Amazon Customer
Get a 12-pack from Amazon for $8 (also available in packs of 36 and 78).
17. A tub of The Pink Stuff, which reviewers praise as a ~holy grail cleaning product~. It can easily scrub away soap scum and rust stains from tubs and sinks, appliances, and more! So before you give up on some of those more ambitious spring cleaning projects, give this stuff a whirl.
18. A descaling solution to get rid of any limescale buildup on the inside of your electric kettle or coffee maker, because yep, that part needs cleaning too. In fact, a dirty interior could be why your coffee just hasn't been tasting as great lately.
19. A fizzy toilet bowl bomb loved among BuzzFeed readers for its magical ability to make cleaning the toilet actually fun! Throw it in, watch it fizz, gently scrub, and then admire your ✨shiny✨ porcelain throne.
20. A foaming garbage disposal cleaner if you've started to notice a strange odor wafting up from the sink. This will break down any lingering food residue and get rid of the smell.
21. A jetted tub cleaner so you can relax after all that spring cleaning with a luxurious soak in clean water. Not to ~burst your bubble bath~, but there's likely soap scum, body oils, and other yuckiness hiding away in those jets, all of which this handy stuff will clear out.
22. A Rubbermaid power scrubber because it's wayyyyyy more efficient than trying to clean grout, tile, and other tight nooks and crannies by hand. After all, can your hands deliver 60 scrubs per second? I know mine certainly can't, but this little baby sure does!
23. A grout paint pen that's more of a cleaning hack than a cleaning product: instead of trying to clean out the cracks, use this to color in between the tiles. Genius!
24. A denture cleaner if you cannot go another night wearing your gross retainer or night guard. These fizzy cleaning tablets will remove all that gunk and buildup to leave your appliances so fresh and clean you can actually wear them again this spring.
25. A pack of Duo Cubes cleaners for an unbelievably easy way to keep the toilet bowl sparkly clean. Just flush and drop a cube in the tank, and let it work its magic. When the water's no longer blue (about four weeks), time for a new one. Boom. Easy as that.
26. A natural all-purpose cleaner that's formulated with biodegradable, plant-based ingredients like soap bark, corn, and coconut and *without* harsh chemicals that smell funky. In other words, you won't end up with a massive headache after cleaning your home from top to bottom.
27. A pack of washing machine cleaning tablets to keep the thing that cleans your clothes clean. Not to mention, if you've been struggling with the dreaded musty machine smell, many reviewers say this completely solved the problem and left it smelling fresh!
The reviews for this post have been edited for length and clarity.