We hope you love the products we recommend! All of them were independently selected by our editors. Some may have been sent as samples, but all opinions and reviews are our own. Just so you know, BuzzFeed may collect a share of sales or other compensation from the links on this page if you decide to shop from them. Oh, and FYI — prices are accurate and items in stock as of time of publication.
1. An in-flight phone mount so you don't have to awkwardly hold your phone in your hand the whole trip as you're trying to watch the TV show you downloaded before takeoff. Now, you can pop it up on the seatback in front of you so your neck is in a comfortable viewing position, and your hands are free for snacking.
2. A Trtl neck pillow that's 10 times more comfortable than those cheap, flimsy pillows you buy at the airport minutes before your flight. It's designed to keep your head in a comfortable position the entire time you snooze, which means no painful bobble-heading.
3. Or a twistable memory foam pillow you can contour to fit any sleeping situation you find yourself in during traveling. It's especially great for long road trips!
4. A Dagne Dover duffle bag roomy enough to carry all of your necessities but small enough to fit under the seat in front of you. Anything that can help you avoid fighting over overhead bin space is a win in my book!
5. Or this leather duffle bag to match the refined, worldly traveler that you are. With a huge main compartment plus extra pockets on the side and front, this durable bag has enough room to comfortably fit a week's worth of clothes!
6. A travel belt for attaching your heavy purse or backpack to the top of your rolling suitcase so you can give your body some relief as you rush through the airport.
7. An AirFly Pro wireless transmitter that you can plug into the TV screen on the airplane so you can actually use your wireless earbuds and not have to shell out extra cash to buy those wired headphones they sell on the plane.
8. And speaking of! A pair of AirPods Pro any traveler will fall in love with instantly, whether it's because of the charging case that holds 24 hours worth of charge, the impressive noise-cancelling technology, or the in-ear fit that will stay put even if you fall asleep while wearing them on a plane (speaking from experience here!).
Promising review: "I wish I could give more than 5 stars. I’m a very picky person when it comes to what sounds are flooding my ears and I tell you, I’ve owned Bose and thought those were the game changers. I was more than pleasantly surprised at how these sound and fit. I’ve never used any Apple products in my ears, especially with the price of Apple nowadays. These are hands down the best ear buds I’ve ever owned! They stay perfectly in place through some rigorous working out as well!" —Renee N. Fregy
Get it from Amazon for $239.
9. A waterproof Kindle Paperwhite so you can keep as many books as you want at your fingertips instead of having to lug around heavy hardcovers when you travel. Plus: the glare-free screen makes it great for beach reading.
10. A bar (or five) of natural, plastic-free solid shampoo that is small enough to fit into any toiletry bag and will last you multiple trips. And you don't have to worry about your shampoo leaking in your bag!
11. A lock that uses fingerprint recognition so you can be extra sure no one can break into your luggage. Plus: you'll feel like a cool secret agent every time you use it.
12. A Canon PowerShot digital camera if you're looking to step up your photography game but don't want to get a big, bulky professional camera that takes up too much space in your luggage. Reviewers say they're super impressed with how high-quality their travel photos turned out when using this.
13. A collapsible water bottle that can be rolled up to a super small size so it won't take up precious cargo space when it's not full.
14. An anti-theft backpack so you don't have to worry about those tricky pickpockets stealing your stuff. It's designed to open from the back, so you can only access the backpack's contents by fully taking it off. No outside-facing zippers to entice thieves!
15. A set of three hard-shell spinner suitcases that can be maneuvered through a busy airport just by pushing them instead of dragging them behind you. Also: they're sturdy enough that you can be confident while checking your bags that they'll come out without any damage.
16. A fanny pack for a travel-friendly way to carry all of your essentials on your trip. Strap this on around your body, and you'll be ready to hit all the sights — plus, it has a hidden pocket on the backside to keep all of your valuables extra safe.
17. A six-port wall charger in case you're stuck in a hotel room with only one easily accessible outlet but you and your travel buddies need to charge all your electronic devices. Also great to use at a crowded airport when your phone, headphones, and computer all happen to be dying at the same time.
18. A portable espresso maker so you never have to go without your morning caffeine as you hit the road. Also: you'll be saving so much money in the long run by skipping a trip to the coffee shop.
19. A clear travel case that lets you see all of your toiletries at once, which comes in handy when you're headed straight to dinner after a long flight and are frantically trying to find your dry shampoo and mascara.
20. Or a hanging toiletry bag so roomy, you'll be amazed at how you can fit your entire skincare routine, makeup, and hair products in it and still have room to spare.
Promising review: "Seriously?! Do you see how much this holds?! Full shampoo bottles, face washes, hair brush...everything I could need or want to bring, FITS IN THIS ONE BAG! And it’s so cute! Feels like great quality too — all the hardware came with protective wraps to keep from scratching and the zippers feel very hardy. The hook at the top is also VERY WELL-SECURED to the bag, it’s double stitched to the top panel and almost feels like seatbelt material. And I love the extra pockets and netting inside. I would absolutely recommend this!" —mahea_c
Get it from Amazon for $21.59+ (available in six colors).
21. A travel adapter and voltage converter because nothing's worse than traveling overseas and realizing every electronic and hair appliance won't fit into the plugs. Thankfully, this can convert American plug-ins in more than 150 countries.
22. A Pocket Blanket capable of folding up so small, it can literally fit in the palm of your hand. It's perfect to take on flights, but you'll also want to take it along this waterproof blanket on any outdoorsy trip — it has tethered corner stakes, so it'll stay put no matter how windy it gets.
23. A PhoneSoap Smartphone Sanitizer & Universal Charger because I don't even want to THINK about all the microscopic grossness our phones pick up while we're traveling. The UV light in the gadget kills 99.99% of all bacteria on your phone's surface.
24. A sleep mask perfect for the times when your seat neighbor refuses to pull down the window blind when you're trying to snooze. The smart design features contoured cups that don't put any pressure on your eyes, making your slumber so much more pleasant.
25. Color-coordinated packing cubes that make the dreaded act of packing for a trip so much easier. You'll be so amazed at how much you can put in your suitcase when you use these!
26. A pair of compression socks designed to give sweet relief to anyone who suffers from plantar fasciitis thanks to the great arch support. If you're planning a vacation that includes a lot of walking, you'll definitely want to throw these socks in your suitcase!
27. A charger organizer big enough to keep every single cable, adapter, and pair of headphones in one place. It won't solve the problem of why we need a different charger for EVERY device we own, but it WILL make you a more organized traveler.
28. A reversible, packable puffer jacket that actually folds up to the size of a travel pillow for on-the-go support when you're taking a power nap on a train or bus. Because it's reversible, it's basically like having two jackets in one, which is especially great when you're trying to pack light.
Promising review: "I had been looking for a bomber jacket for awhile. I came across this one and decided to give it a try. I was more than impressed. It's warm without being too thick. I travel a lot, so I love that it becomes a pillow and saves me loads of packing space. A real steal at the price" —Ian P.
Get it from Summersalt for $71.25 (originally $95, available in women's sizes XS and L–1X).
29. A seat cushion to keep your bum and back feeling great all day long, even after a cross-country red-eye or a 12-hour road trip.
30. A sun visor as stylish as it is effective at getting the sun out of your face. Plus: it's packable and retains its shape, even after being shoved into your luggage. Make sure to snag it before your next beach vacation!
31. A portable charger that can hold around five full charges for your cellphone. It has two USB ports, so you could even charge two devices at once. Never be with a dead electronic device again!
32. A resealable travel-size pack of antibacterial wipes to eliminate all those invisible germs that are sure to be lurking on your tray table, your armrests, your seat....ugh I shudder just thinking about all that grime!
33. An absolutely brilliant hoodie from Pond Los Angeles that has a sleeping mask built in to the hood. Are you about to be the most comfortable and well-rested person on your flight? Yes, yes you are.
It also has a secret pocket hidden inside the kangaroo pocket so you can safely store your keys or phone. Reviewers say it's oversized, so if you want a snugger fit, size down.
Pond Los Angeles is an Asian- and woman-owned small business that creates bags and clothing perfect for traveling.
Promising review: "I fly a lot and am constantly trying to find a hoodie with a big hood to cover my eyes so I can catch up on some beauty sleep on flight. I saw this product on Instagram and knew it would be a game changer. I was able to use it recently for the first time on an early morning flight and let me tell you, it is EVERYTHING I was looking for and more. It’s comfy, cozy, oversized, and the eye covers make you feel like you’re in a whole other world and not packed like a sardine on a plane. My over-ear headphones fit perfectly under it and I got the best sleep I’ve had on a plane — EVER!" —Heather G.
34. A set of decibel-reducing noise-cancelling earplugs for drowning out the sound of crying babies, the flight's loud jet engine noise, and even your seat neighbor snoring like a freight train.
35. A mini white-noise machine, because a good night's sleep is important, especially if you're traveling for business or have a full itinerary the next day. You'll slumber peacefully as this machine drowns out the sounds of rowdy next-door neighbors or loud street noises.
Promising review: "I travel a lot for work and need some kind of noise to cover up sounds from the hallway in hotels. This little device is the best one I've found. I've found one of the sound options that sounds just like an AC unit that puts me to sleep in an instant. And no worries that the hotel AC stops running in the middle of the night as they usually do and you wake up to a silent room and can't go back to sleep. The sounds on this little guy are the best ones I've heard. Buy this for travel and you won't be sorry!" —KJ
Get it from Amazon for $34.95+ (available in two colors).